• 19(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
Dam fine work there i'm impressed and so darn quick all i need is a full set of clapper boards.
will try this and let you know ta v muchBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Dam fine work there i'm impressed and so darn quick all i need is a full set of clapper boards.
will try this and let you know ta v muchBig Grin

Although Ram2000 is redoing them, some of the old ones can be found here:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/xz...r%20Icoms/

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here you go with the quick and dirty mod. I prefer it this way (without the poster
shape and mask) but it should be easy for you to play with it to get it back.
-Pr.

IT WORKS love it I have tried with my Genre posters and they do fit inside the default if anyone still wants the mask.
However I am VERY happy with the way they look without the mask THANK YOU
I will get back to work with the other genres.
requests welcome.

@ Pr.Sinister the only reason I am not using the ones I sent you is there not complete so decided to redo them myself...
And Dont suppose you can figure out the why the Actor posters don't work ?

Heres one more
Ram2000 Wrote:IT WORKS love it I have tried with my Genre posters and they do fit inside the default if anyone still wants the mask.
However I am VERY happy with the way they look without the mask THANK YOU
I will get back to work with the other genres.
requests welcome.

@ Pr.Sinister the only reason I am not using the ones I sent you is there not complete so decided to redo them myself...
And Dont suppose you can figure out the why the Actor posters don't work ?

You're very welcome. It's always easier to try to mod something when you also
want what is requested Smile

Could you please send me the Movie Slate/Clapper already cleaned up? You
know with no genre or extra clipart on it?

As for the Actor thumbs, i will take a look but i can't promise anything... I am
having brunch in 1 hour and after that it's NFL FOOTBALL BABY!!! Been waiting
for this Sunday since the Pro Bowl so i don't know how well i can concentrate
on XML code Tongue

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
No rush Buddy its not something I use regularly unlike the genre section but would be nice to see it working right :p

I am no expert with Photoshop but I am trying to keep them all generic size and font I am using vtks animal 2 font

I Used this for my Default only because I like it :p

One more before the football its a cluedo theme :p

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Although Ram2000 is redoing them, some of the old ones can be found here:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/xz...r%20Icoms/

-Pr.
Thank's with those and the ones ram2000 is doing i should have all i need
Ram2000 Wrote:One more before the football its a cluedo theme :p

Great work doing these, wish i had the skills to do stuff like this.
Have only tried them in showcase, will modify low list later to use these another fine addition to hitchers modSmileSmile
Another before i go for my Sunday night BF2 action :p

I wish I had more PS skill but I think these have come out really well and look forward to having a full collection
Only problem is some might have better ideas for what should represent each genre this one being a good example
BUT I like it :p
Last ones for tonight HONEST....

Fantastic work guys they look superb in lowlist and it was easy to get working
and looks much cleaner without the glass overlay'sBig Grin
heres another I am not sure about what else might be needed as thats most of mine covered now request welcome.

Thanks for those, I am just in the process of sorting all my genres as there were about 55 got it down to 30 so far and found a obscure one "Man film" so that got deleted.
Will let you know once i have finished redoing my .nfos if theres anything specific i need.
but should not be more than two or three. ta v muchBig Grin
Does anyone have a better Idea for the Disaster Genre its the only one I am not happy with the idea was good but doesnt look so good implemented.
Maybe a picture of a Cyclone or A building being demolished as regards to the Titanic one you did you could make it look as though it were sinking into the clapper board with the back end sticking out of the water maybe...
Is there anyway to get the list to remember the high/low settings for different views? It seems as though the low/high setting is currently global.

Even if I have to hard code it into the xml I would like it to be on the low list setting for movies and tv roots, then on high list for the season and episode lists. Can anyone help me with this?

Also, I set up ram2000s genre icons and they look great but i cant get any fanart to show in the background like in the screen shots. It just shows a black background, did you guys change some other code to make that happen?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23