• 5(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
Maybe this has already been reported but this is how my Now Playing looks with the newest version of this mod:

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
natew Wrote:Right now, the biggest thing on my wishlist for this is the ability to set the layout to full for albums and slim for songs. Without that it looks great while browsing albums but as soon as I select one I see the same cover repeated over and over.

Good suggestion, shouldn't be hard to add that as an option -- will see if I can do that tonight. In the meantime, you can turn off the icons in the list for songs independently from the list for albums (it is towards the bottom of the settings menu).

natew Wrote:Also, what happened to all of the meta data for music? All I see now is the biography and fanart.

Whoops, I think I turned that screen off while I was experimenting and didn't re-enable it. I still have some edits to get the music meta info look&feel to match the rest of the updates, but I think I should be able to do that tonight as well.

Montellesse Wrote:Maybe this has already been reported but this is how my Now Playing looks with the newest version of this mod

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I'll put that into the fixes for tonight.
Excellent! I hadn't realized the icons were already independent.

Looking forward to the next batch of updates. Smile
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
First post now updated. Issues mentioned by natew and Montellesse above have been fixed, and a couple of other bugs have been addressed (thanks!)

Here's a couple of extra screenshots:

Music library with fanart showing:

Movie library with info showing:
This looks good.. ! Smile

I'm not that much of a fanboy for cover art flow, i think this list view suits me better..
Gonna give it a try

Good work!
//M
HW: Asus P5N7A-VM / E8400 / 2x2GB PC6400 --> Harman Kardon AVR-255 --> Sony 40D3000 (1080p/24-50-60Hz).
SW: Ubuntu Jaunty (32bit). XBMC SVN mainbranch. HDMI for A/V.
Does this view work with the native media flagging or does it rely on the Studio tag method?
RW2112 Wrote:Does this view work with the native media flagging or does it rely on the Studio tag method?

Studio tag method
RW2112 Wrote:Does this view work with the native media flagging or does it rely on the Studio tag method?

Can anyone tell me the difference?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Quote:as much as I love your work please treat me like a child lol so say i have 40 david bowie albums what does the folder structure look like and can I have fanart for different albums still using "bowie" as an example?

yes...where is it?
or...the folder is in this path

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music

...but the file are encrypted like this "6aa8d204.tbn" if you change it in .jpg you'll see the real image.
2e8504b9.tbn,de649abe.tbn,2946380f.tbn...how do i know the name of the artist to upload the images manually?
is there something wrong with the music fanart?

cause when trying to add fanart after getting artist information using allmusic scraper. I choose a fanart, it frezzes for a second, and i go out to the library, update library. Nothing happens

update, tried to change it to showcase view and indeed, the fanart is showing, must be something wrong with the list view. Thumb works fine, and the fanart is showing when i go to the fanart instead of info/description. But its not going up on the big screen if u know what imean

fanart is showing on movies btw
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Henrikyo, music fanart only shows if you start at the "Artist" level of the library. Also, you may need to install the fanart fix for list view below my sig.
UPDATE 29-JUN-2009: A small update which includes MyMusicNav.xml (I only just realized this wasn't included in the original download files). The updated file includes the fix for contextual fanart in music list view. Also, the slim/full button in the menubar now works the same as the button in the settings panel, i.e., individualized settings for artists, albums and songs.
[moved to first post]
That looks excellent!
TV series don't work Sad only showcase....Auriga and Aeon Stark
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23