[MOD] TV Multiplex TV Panel Replacement
Yeah ok...
Right now I'm using the standard Aeon Auriga, updated about a week ago, so I have no Liite/Dark-pick.
If you want to use this mod with a newer Auriga view you have to find the old build files that have the Lite/Dark. Then copy over the Includes_Multiplex.xml from the old build to your latest Auriga build. You will also need to replace the media/multiplex folder as well.
reaven Wrote:$INFO[listitem.path]

Sorry reaven, but I do not understand what that means.

Like Geirern87, I'm using the latest Auriga release (a31c3b6713aea8bcc94823891cb20c634a34ba5e).

Do I need to make the extra steps jtap06 mentioned? If so, I'll skip this mod, too much work for me.
DanieI Wrote:Hi reaven, I'm not using your mod (maybe in the future), but I wonder how did you manage to display a second fanart inside the info panel just like pictures #2 and #3.

well you ask me that, and I told you what I use to display the second fanart.
the complete command is
Code:
<texture diffuse="multiplex/tvmask.png">$INFO[listitem.path]/folder.jpg</texture>

if this is not what you want then I dont know what you mean, if is a question about code or what ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:well you ask me that, and I told you what I use to display the second fanart.
the complete command is
Code:
<texture diffuse="multiplex/tvmask.png">$INFO[listitem.path]/folder.jpg</texture>

if this is not what you want then I dont know what you mean, if is a question about code or what ?

I still didn't get it. Nevermind.
Thanks for your time.
DanieI Wrote:I still didn't get it. Nevermind.
Thanks for your time.

Sad sorry if you take it the wrong way but i dont understand what you really want.

Take a look at this, is the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

mod line 575
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] TV Multiplex TV Panel Replacement0