[MOD] Another Multiplex Mod
Rainbow 
Without Media Flags

15.06.09 - With Media Flags

15.06.09 - Fix Font.xml Fonts name in Polish section
14.06.09 - Fix display star rating in Media Flags version and added the missing entries in section of the English language
13.06.09 - Add Standard Multiplex with title and Tags Version
12.06.09 - Add media flags version
11.06.09 - Fix View Thumb/Art

Inside:
Trailer Mod by Anoobie
Media flags by jsm00thie

I would like to thx: Anoobie and jsm00thie Thanks you for hard work

Installation:
Unpack to Auriga Skin folder ../720p

Important: If you use English language and you have a problem with the font (Media flag & Standard multiplex version before 14.06.2009), Download Patch for Font.xml. If you use Polish language update is unnecessary. Current versions with Media Flags and Standard multiplex already contain the revised file font.xml. Version without Media flags does not need updating.

Enjoy!
Update see first post Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52323

You know, I could care less if someone takes my work and runs with it. That's how I started with Anoobies trailer mod....but no where in your post do you give credit. In fact, you state in an update you added a media flag version...I spent a lot of time on the media flags, placement and making it work. Uhhh, whatever, I don't want to sound like a drama queen.
Quote:You know, I could care less if someone takes my work and runs with it. That's how I started with Anoobies trailer mod....but no where in your post do you give credit. In fact, you state in an update you added a media flag version...I spent a lot of time on the media flags, placement and making it work. Uhhh, whatever

Shocked ...am with you.

mhhh, I didnt know I'm Legend was a trilogy !!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
jsm00thie Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52323

You know, I could care less if someone takes my work and runs with it. That's how I started with Anoobies trailer mod....but no where in your post do you give credit. In fact, you state in an update you added a media flag version...I spent a lot of time on the media flags, placement and making it work. Uhhh, whatever, I don't want to sound like a drama queen.

I'm Sorry now fixed and I added the necessary information.

reaven Wrote:Shocked ...am with you.

mhhh, I didnt know I'm Legend was a trilogy !!!

Laugh I'm Legend I have three versions 720p, 1080p and DVD (I do not know why) Big Grin
Nice, somebody raised the titles off the tablet !

Can you give me the code for adding the movie title to the standard mutiplex movie view please? So I can have it look like this mockup:

TV view is great, I'd love to have just that with the movie view above ^

Damn nobody will do it ! :p
Standard Multiplex with title and tags

Download see first post
Wow that's perfect thanks. I just have one small problem, the font is showing like this:

I think its because of the font.xml, maybe because you use Polish as your xbmc language ?

Nvm fixed it, it was something to do with mod stuff missing from english section, so I used the polish section at the bottom, I just renamed them to the english fonts, for anyone that wants the code here:

http://pastebin.com/m6bcd132c

Remember you need to change the skin font to Aeon_Polish in your Auriga settings. The english section at the top could probably be replaced with the way I've edited the polish settings so that font doesn't need to be selected, I'll look at that tomorrow.

dzięki ! (I think :p)
thx. Missing entres in English section added. Patch in the first post. Updating nedded only version with Media Flags and standard multiplex with titles & tags. Version without media flags does not need updating.
Fix fonts name in file font.xml in Polish Section. Check first Post
Hey Marcin, can you tell me what part of the font.xml to edit to change position of the line cutting bottom of the tagline ? (it usually scrolls below the line)

I'm trying to avoid this tagline clipping..

I know how to make the font smaller but this makes some shorter taglines look a bit too small to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Another Multiplex Mod0