Backdrops scrolling too fast in 'Settings'??
Hello,
I have searched the forum high and low and still have not found a resolution to this issue. If in the 'Settings' menu, my backdrops scroll incredibly fast, and slow movement through the actual menu to almost a crawl. When in any other menu, I have no problems.
I have the most up to date SVN I can get (updated tonight) and Auriga skin is up to date as well (FYI I've been having this problem since updating to Auriga). Is there anyone that can help me, please? I would greatly appreciate it, I'm just tired of staring at the curtains:p. Thank you.
Is this your problem...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47709
Thanks for the response, but no, that is not the issue either. I've tried placing my backdrops on the desktop and in several different folders under the skin, but regardless of location, they still cycle too quickly.
That's an issue in auriga... i've fixed this in my night mod.

You have to add

Code:
<include>BackgroundTimings</include>

to

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
    <imagepath>backdrops/default_settings</imagepath>
    <info>Skin.String(CustomSettings)</info>
</control>

in Aeon_Customisation.xml, Settings.xml, SettingsCategory.xml & SettingsProfile.xml.
Thanks for the help, 'Black, but that did not work either. I even copied the code from your mod into those four files, but regardless, they did not work. Images still flying by in 'Settings'. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
i have this issue too, i solved it with using a single backdrop for settings
until this bug is resolved.
Okay sorry, I forgot something... forgot that I also added the BackgroundTimings (it's not there by default)... so add

Code:
    <include name="BackgroundTimings">
        <timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>
        <randomize>true</randomize>
        <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
    </include>

to e.g. Includes_Backgrounds.xml and it should work. Smile

€: the <include>BackgroundTimings</include> also has to be in Customisation.xml
That did it!! Thank you so much for the help! Appreciate it. While I have you in here, can I ask another question? My backdrops change every 15, 20 seconds, but originally, they changed as I navigated through the Home menu. Is there some code I can manipulate to have it return to the previous way? Thank you again ...
Do you have any mods?
I'm running andyblack's mod, but this began happening when I originally updated to Auriga upon it's release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backdrops scrolling too fast in 'Settings'??0