[MOD] Posters for TV Shows
OK, that didn't work. Used WinMerge, but couldn't really see any similarity between your Viewtype_Multiplex.xml and Hitcher's file. They seem radically different right from the beginning. I would appreciate a list of change you made if possible, so I can try and integrate them.
Actually, I just gave it a go anyway and it appears to work. Only thing is, whether I choose light or dark the panels are always dark.

Don't know what else I might have broken, but I don't use Multiplex anywhere else, so I don't care. Smile Perfect
AaronD Wrote:OK, that didn't work. Used WinMerge, but couldn't really see any similarity between your Viewtype_Multiplex.xml and Hitcher's file. They seem radically different right from the beginning. I would appreciate a list of change you made if possible, so I can try and integrate them.
I second that please could you mark in the .xmls where changes or additions are so i can add this to my skin without breaking my other mods pleaseSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
This works just great really thank you for it.
Only a little notice: the thumbs for the series and seasons crop a little too much from the original (like in the simple showcase view). I think this is in the original multiplex view but is there something that can do about this?
If you can tell me where are the image display, I can try myself but mining in a >1000 line xml... well a bit over me now Big Grin
paul Wrote:I second that please could you mark in the .xmls where changes or additions are so i can add this to my skin without breaking my other mods pleaseSmile

I just got back home and finally have some to list all changes I made Wink I will post them in the next hours Smile

Meglivorn Wrote:Only a little notice: the thumbs for the series and seasons crop a little too much from the original (like in the simple showcase view). I think this is in the original multiplex view but is there something that can do about this?

Haven't noticed this yet. I will try to change it Wink

Edit:
All changes are now in the first post Wink I hope I didn't forget anything and made no mistakes ^^
Cheers mate for listing the changes
Just out of curiosity:
is there a chance that this make it into the 'official' skin release? As a view mode option for example?
Got it working great thanks for the infoSmile
Can you tell how to make it so that posters only show at the season level and keep the 16:9 thumbs for the TV show and episode levels? I'm trying to edit it on my own, but I'm having bad luck so far.

Edit - Oh nevermind, it was easier than I thought, to anyone else who wants this

NOTE: This only works with version 1:

Go to/around line 773 find:

Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25)  + !Container.Content(episodes)</visible>

and change it to

Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + !Container.Content(tvshows) + !Container.Content(episodes)</visible>

And go to/around line 960 find:
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>

and change it to

Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25)</visible>
i like to use showcase for tv root and season level .. i was wondering if you have the time, since you seem to know what your doing and i have no idea what i'm really doing when i edit the xml's, to look at showcase view and see what i would need to change to make season level be fixed just like it is in your mod
amazing, Aeon finally is almost perfect.
clep, I can't get the overlay to show, the little checkmark that shows what episodes/seasons/shows have been watched.

anyway you could add it in?
I downloaded version 3 the other day and love it for the TV posters. I just have one issue regarding using multiplex for Movies. It seems to no longer remember the last movie played and instead defaults to the first movie in the list. I'm sure others can confirm this and wonder if there is a work around..

thanks
Thanks for posting the changes you've made, but I need some help in here if it doesn't bother you.

I'd like to have the same as jalesm. To be more specific, poster MOD (fixedlist) on season level only.

jalesm Wrote:Can you tell how to make it so that posters only show at the season level and keep the 16:9 thumbs for the TV show and episode levels? I'm trying to edit it on my own, but I'm having bad luck so far.

I tried to follow the steps he gave, however the lines and text don't even match.

What am I missing?
Any chance of adding support for 600x600 square art for season level only and season and root.

there is a lot of nice squareart on http://www.getvideoartwork.com

also note my post here

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53662

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Posters for TV Shows2