[MOD] Posters for TV Shows
DanieI Wrote:I tried to follow the steps he gave, however the lines and text don't even match.

What am I missing?

Sorry I just put in a notice that the modification I posted only work with version 1.

These should work with version 2:

At line 773, find this code and add the bolded section
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25) + !Container.Content(episodes) + !Container.Content(seasons)[b] + !Container.Content(tvshows)[/b]</visible>

At line 988 change
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="52">
to
Code:
<control type="wraplist" id="52">

And at line 1000, remove the bolded section
Code:
<visible>Window.IsActive(25)[b] + Container.Content(episodes)[/b]</visible>
You did it, jalesm!

Everything is perfect now. Also made the info panel appear on episodes level only.
I wish this MOD was added to AEON skin.

Thanks a lot jalesm, and to clep as well for making this possible.
This is a great mod, just one little suggestion... the default poster sizes that are grabbed from tvdb are too wide and tend to get clipped on the sides. I managed to widen the image and reflection size but could not see how to increase the gap between the posters. Needs an increase of 20 pixels. Also noticed that when I widened the posters the overlay (sheen) and rounded corners do not fit correctly, so something else needs to be changed for this too.

Any thoughts?
how to fix the media overlay to show viewed checkmark?
chrisallen511 Wrote:Any chance of adding support for 600x600 square art for season level only and season and root.

there is a lot of nice squareart on http://www.getvideoartwork.com

also note my post here

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53662

I would be interested in this as well.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
I love #3 perfect addition But... any Ideas why Im getting this

Im guessing its from a different mod I loose track of them all.

Thanks for your time.
Nice mod. I was wondering if I could have my set up like this? Standard Multiplex for TV shows then this mod for Seasons and Standard multiplex for episode level? At the moment this mod overwrites the old multiplex.
In my opinion this is the mod that makes Auriga perfect. Thank you! Nod

I just wish it wouldn't have been that hard to find. Spent some time searching before I found it...

/Daniel
It appears all the rapidshare links have died, could someone reupload them?
hi, I would like this on auriga please 'Version 2: Fixedlist for seasons' if that would be possible?

I dunno why the tv section is so crippled as it is, it looks damn awful with the posters cut in half. This needs to be in the offical skin.
Hey the download links went down, can they be reposted?

cheers!
Come someone please reup the links. My system crashed and I like this mod!
Death-Axe Wrote:hi, I would like this on auriga please 'Version 2: Fixedlist for seasons' if that would be possible?

I dunno why the tv section is so crippled as it is, it looks damn awful with the posters cut in half. This needs to be in the offical skin.

I have V2 here
Rapidshare link for V. 3 is down/overloaded? :-(
I am also looking for version 3. Anyone have a copy they can share?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Posters for TV Shows2