• 3(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
Yeah all the stuff requested shouldn't be a problem at all. I still have yet to try the build that supports this, but I'll have a look hopefully later and provide some feedback. I don't see why we can't get everything working as it is now from examining the code.
Very odd. I installed this and wind up with a minimalist skin. The ticker at the bottom is running but no cursor and does not appear to react to any keyboard commands.

I did not (yet) install the zip file with the mods but have I one something wrong? I completely uninstalled the previous XBMC version first. Is this meant to be installed on top?
krypt2nite Wrote:Yeah all the stuff requested shouldn't be a problem at all. I still have yet to try the build that supports this, but I'll have a look hopefully later and provide some feedback. I don't see why we can't get everything working as it is now from examining the code.

The only thing that sometimes is a bit of a problem is that there is AFAIK no way to detect if the specified texture file exists. This means that basic fallback stuff to default images etc. are not possible. I hope that the fallback attribute for texture will fire for the case where the image doesn't exist as well in the future.

As for the new features requested:
  • I've added the TV Show logo to the tv show panel (right of the Premiered date)
  • 5.1 and 7.1 channel audio will now have a channel image behind the dts/dolby digital logos
  • I'll show Blu-Ray, HDDVD and DVD images if the filename contains the text BluRay, Blu-Ray, BDRip, HDDVD, HD-DVD, DVD or end in .ifo or .iso
  • I've also added some more movie/tv studio logos to the studios folder

rernst Wrote:Very odd. I installed this and wind up with a minimalist skin. The ticker at the bottom is running but no cursor and does not appear to react to any keyboard commands.

I did not (yet) install the zip file with the mods but have I one something wrong? I completely uninstalled the previous XBMC version first. Is this meant to be installed on top?

You need to install Aeon Auriga first and then install the zip file on top of it. This is not a complete skin!
ccMatrix Wrote:The only thing that sometimes is a bit of a problem is that there is AFAIK no way to detect if the specified texture file exists. This means that basic fallback stuff to default images etc. are not possible. I hope that the fallback attribute for texture will fire for the case where the image doesn't exist as well in the future.

• I've added the TV Show logo to the tv show panel (right of the Premiered date)
  • 5.1 and 7.1 channel audio will now have a channel image behind the dts/dolby digital logos
  • I'll show Blu-Ray, HDDVD and DVD images if the filename contains the text BluRay, Blu-Ray, BDRip, HDDVD, HD-DVD, DVD or end in .ifo or .iso

You need to install Aeon Auriga first and then install the zip file on top of it. This is not a complete skin!
I 'll tell you about the studio flag when I come back home.
But, where can I find your latest build, with bluray flag etc...?
Thanks
pipolas Wrote:I 'll tell you about the studio flag when I come back home.
But, where can I find your latest build, with bluray flag etc...?
Thanks

I've uploaded the new version to the mediafire share.
Wow nice to have it implemented so fast Wink
DuMbGuM Wrote:Wow nice to have it implemented so fast Wink

Does the Blu-Ray / HD-DVD / DVD logo work for all your movies? I don't have any source-data in my filenames so I tested it with some dummy files. Especially does it correctly show DVD and HD-DVD where it is supposed to?
Since everybody is successful with this: Again my question - Does this need to run with a particular skin installed? As previously posted: I get a non-navigatable interface after installing this version...
rernst Wrote:Since everybody is successful with this: Again my question - Does this need to run with a particular skin installed? As previously posted: I get a non-navigatable interface after installing this version...

I guess the last response got lost in the multi-quote message above:

You need to have the Aeon Auriga skin installed. This is a modification for that skin. See the sticky thread in this forum on how to obtain and install the Aeon skin, then follow the instructions in the first post to apply the modified files. Everything in this forum is related to the Aeon skin created by djh_. This is why everybody is successful - pretty much everyone in this forum is running some form of Aeon skin.

Be sure to do a backup of your XBMC profile before using the special XBMC build, since it adds a new table to the internal database and there might be some minor changes before this feature is available in the nightly SVN and public released builds.
ccMatrix Wrote:Does the Blu-Ray / HD-DVD / DVD logo work for all your movies? I don't have any source-data in my filenames so I tested it with some dummy files. Especially does it correctly show DVD and HD-DVD where it is supposed to?

Seems to work fine for me. I have put this into my PM3.HD mod as well and it works good. It will be nice when it is implemented into the nightly builds.

On source flagging I have been showing xvid and divx as sources to represent avi files, but now I would like to move those to another area with the rest of my codecs. This will leave a blank spot for all dvdrips that are avi. I don't like to include the dvdrips in with my sddvd flagging since the quality is much less. Do you have any thoughts on a good logo to repesent avi or perhaps dvdrip?
ekim232 Wrote:Seems to work fine for me. I have put this into my PM3.HD mod as well and it works good. It will be nice when it is implemented into the nightly builds.

On source flagging I have been showing xvid and divx as sources to represent avi files, but now I would like to move those to another area with the rest of my codecs. This will leave a blank spot for all dvdrips that are avi. I don't like to include the dvdrips in with my sddvd flagging since the quality is much less. Do you have any thoughts on a good logo to repesent avi or perhaps dvdrip?

<justmy2cents>I think source and quality are two different things. So if it's a dvd rip, show the dvd flag anyway. The VideoCodec, Resolution and AudioCodec flags all will provide some info about the quality of the rip.</justmy2cents>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I haven't updated to the newest version just yet, I will when I get the chance and take a look. It should be fine though if it works how you explained it. I'll download now.
ccMatrix Wrote:The only thing that sometimes is a bit of a problem is that there is AFAIK no way to detect if the specified texture file exists. This means that basic fallback stuff to default images etc. are not possible. I hope that the fallback attribute for texture will fire for the case where the image doesn't exist as well in the future.

With your new version, movie studio logos are OK.
But, I keep having "Dolby digital" logo and "dts" logo instead of dolby digital 5.1 or 7.1 for exemple....

Moreover, I have a lot of dvd ripped in .iso.
I haven't got any information on them, and I don't have the dvd logo.
Same for some of my bluray: this is a title of one of my ripped bluray : "Ghost.Rider.2007.FR.BLURAY.1080p.x264.AC3.mkv".
I haven't got the bluray logo. I have the h264 logo, the 1080p logo and a simple "dolby digital" logo.

Where is the problem?
Thank you
ccMatrix Wrote:I guess the last response got lost in the multi-quote message above:

You need to have the Aeon Auriga skin installed. This is a modification for that skin. See the sticky thread in this forum on how to obtain and install the Aeon skin, then follow the instructions in the first post to apply the modified files. Everything in this forum is related to the Aeon skin created by djh_. This is why everybody is successful - pretty much everyone in this forum is running some form of Aeon skin.

Be sure to do a backup of your XBMC profile before using the special XBMC build, since it adds a new table to the internal database and there might be some minor changes before this feature is available in the nightly SVN and public released builds.

Got it, thanks. I thought I was going crazy ...
For those who don't know, Capnbry's Media flagging is now in the latest SVN.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2