• 5(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
Is there a chance to get this for Mac too?
Load the newest SVN Version for Mac.

It works it test it on my own mac.

mafis90
mindweaver Wrote:The mod seems to be working great! Thanks alot!

I have a two part request though. On alot of my movies it finds h264 instead av 1080p/720p? Could you maybe add support for Foldernames? As of now it checks only filenames right? This does not work well with rared scene releases.

I would also love to get xvid and divx instead of the DVD logo if these are present in the filename/foldername

EDIT: And I agree with earlier poster when it comes to default image. it would be better to go from blank to DVD or blank to BluRay. The flicker isn't that nice Smile
The codec information is queried from the movie itself by the HD flagging code CpnBry developed. I just display the images based on the codec information this code provides. It doesn't matter what size/codec/channel etc. information you have in your file or folder name. I do not look at those.

The only information that is taken from the filename is about the source (Blu-Ray/HD-DVD/DVD) which was added by request.

If you do not want them either remove the code from the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file or change the filename to not include any of the keywords that trigger them.

If you apply the change I posted earlier, the flicker should go away. I'll upload a new version with that fix soon.
i think most people want resolution info not codec info .. at least thats the info i would want
pletopia Wrote:i think most people want resolution info not codec info .. at least thats the info i would want

I get VideoCodec, VideoAspect, VideoResolution, AudioCodec, AudioChannels, AudioLanguage and SubtitleLanguage information and display them in the mod.

I just do not care about the information someone put about this into the filename.
And how can i get it showing the Resolution-Flag of for Example a DVD-Rip? It only shows the DVD Logo
Wunderwally Wrote:And how can i get it showing the "SD-Flag" of for Example a DVD-Rip? It only shows the DVD Logo

What "SD-Flag" ?

It will show the information in multiplex/showcase:
Code:
Studio - VideoCodec or Source -        - Resolution - AudioCodec+Channels
  • Studio logo is displayed if a file with the same name as the studio exists in media/flags/studios. If a TV-Show doesn't have a studio it will show SDTV or HDTV depending on resolution.
  • VideoCodec is the xvid, divx, h264, mpeg, wmv etc. images.
  • Source is displayed if the filename contains BluRay, Blu-Ray, BDRip, HD-DVD, HDDVD or DVD
  • Resolution is an image showing 480p, 540p, 720p or 1080p
  • AudioCodec shows an image for dolby digital, dts, mp3, wma, etc.
  • If the audio is 5.1 or 7.1 it will show such an image behind the AudioCodec image (usually behind the dolby digital or dts image)

I hope this clears up any confusion which might exist.
But it only shows the Studio and DVD Logo, no Sound or no Resolution Flag. The most of my Collection are DVDs ( Video_TS with vob Files). HD Movies with an h264 codec aren't showing any Flags?!
Wunderwally Wrote:But it only shows the Studio and DVD Logo, no Sound or no Resolution Flag. The most of my Collection are DVDs ( Video_TS with vob Files). HD Movies with an h264 codec aren't showing any Flags?!

DVDs are not scanned at the moment.

Did you enable the flagging? It looks like the developers merged the code into the main build and made it an option in the video settings.
Flags are turned on...could it be that it's because all my HD Files are mkv containers?

EDIT:
I've tried joining the Vob Files and the Flags worked!
No, mkv work great here.

Did you enable "Extract media metadata information" in Settings -> Video -> General.
Good work with this, so much simpler now.
The only problem I have is where it comes up with the codec instead of the source, I would much rather have the source come up.
Any ideas?
ccMatrix Wrote:No, mkv work great here.

Did you enable "Extract media metadata information" in Settings -> Video -> General.
So and now everything worksBig Grin Thanks for the really awesome and fast Support!
stoplis Wrote:Good work with this, so much simpler now.
The only problem I have is where it comes up with the codec instead of the source, I would much rather have the source come up.
Any ideas?

The source needs to be in the filename of the movie. See my previous post for details.
I'm just the opposite I'm not really interested of the source, but I can use this feature to label my offline (on DVD disk) collection in the library Smile

One question tho: if I change the filename (take out of the DVD, HDTV etc.) can I refresh the library link somehow or the only way is to remove and re-add?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2