[MOD] Brushed Metal Multiplex
Rainbow 
I like the look of brushed metal and was curious how it would look with Aeon. I'm working on the multiplex view. Here are some very early screen shots. Feedback?

(I know it's not too fanart friendly...I have a liquid version in my head that will be.)

Night View:

Light View:

To be honest i do like the look of this not that i would use it, simply because it would clash with the rest of the skin. If on the other hand all of the dialog panels etc were re done to match then of course that would be a different story.

But i am certain others will not be as picky as me but nice work all the sameSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:To be honest i do like the look of this not that i would use it, simply because it would clash with the rest of the skin. If on the other hand all of the dialog panels etc were re done to match then of course that would be a different story.

But i am certain others will not be as picky as me but nice work all the sameSmile

Thanks for the feeedback and yes, that's my same concern (the clashing). I'm liking how it's looking so far, I'll probably skin the entire Aeon. Keeping it updated with each new build of Auriga would be near impossible though.
jsm00thie Wrote:Thanks for the feeedback and yes, that's my same concern (the clashing). I'm liking how it's looking so far, I'll probably skin the entire Aeon. Keeping it updated with each new build of Auriga would be near impossible though.

I would be interested in seeing all of auriga made to match what you have done so far as i think it would make auriga feel totally different, looks like you will have your work cut out good luck with it. and i look forward to seeing what you come up withSmile
Any news on this mod?
Personally I think its a nice idea but the execution could be refined a bit. Brushed strokes here look a bit too wide? and they're not all particularly straight. Maybe they just need to be a bit finer? Would horizontal strokes look better? Is that not how most AV equip features brushed metal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Brushed Metal Multiplex0