• 5(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
Hi Andy,

Firstly thanks for a beautiful mod - my question here stems from your inclusion of Poster view for TV shows... I'm not having them display as expected. I've selected 'Poster' mode from in the Options/Tweaks settings, but I'm still having widescreen thumbs display for TV series/seasons. Is there something I'm missing?

-Andiyar
Very nice mod there Smile

I just have a problem with the coverflow (not the flat view)...
Im running XBMC on a resolution of 1440x900, and somehow the flow view doesnt look right, it seems "a little out of place", like not totally smooth / centered, like the icons / posters align themselves a little when switching, looks a little weird...
andiyar Wrote:Hi Andy,

Firstly thanks for a beautiful mod - my question here stems from your inclusion of Poster view for TV shows... I'm not having them display as expected. I've selected 'Poster' mode from in the Options/Tweaks settings, but I'm still having widescreen thumbs display for TV series/seasons. Is there something I'm missing?

-Andiyar

poster view only works in FLOW layout for now. i will have to completely write a new routine for posters in flat layout. as you can only have 1 style icon the way it is in the original aeon.
Try4Ce Wrote:Very nice mod there Smile

I just have a problem with the coverflow (not the flat view)...
Im running XBMC on a resolution of 1440x900, and somehow the flow view doesnt look right, it seems "a little out of place", like not totally smooth / centered, like the icons / posters align themselves a little when switching, looks a little weird...

it must be because that view is so far out of 16:9, yours is ratio is 16:7.5

i don't think there is anything i can do, sorry

Andy
Ah, thanks andy. I look forward to it Smile

-Andiyar
Hey Andy

Sorry to hear that, tho the regular Aeon Coverflow looks alright on my end as well as most of the other Themes with Coverflow...
Try4Ce Wrote:Hey Andy

Sorry to hear that, tho the regular Aeon Coverflow looks alright on my end as well as most of the other Themes with Coverflow...

send me a screen-shot so i can see what you mean Smile
Changes:

moved Certification text (when flag turned off)
merged with latest Aeon
added Thin/Thick to windows on Fullscreen like aeon's windows
added native media flag support (move your entire "flags" out for backup and replace with mine.
added TVShows Flags
Fixed Menu glitch.
Tidied-up video/tv menu's
added option to have Light/Night on Windows (you can now have Night on the floor but light on the windows)

Hope you all enjoy, BTW keep them bug finding coming.

Download V0.5
Tried to DL:
>Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
Please advice Smile

PS. Hello! It's my first post Smile
Indeed. Invalid file!! OH NOES Smile

I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Laugh
BlackJack1 Wrote:Tried to DL:
>Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
Please advice Smile

PS. Hello! It's my first post Smile

try to download again, i linked the wrong file
Andy,

Thanks for the MOD - great work!

2 questions:

1. How do I make the IMDB rating that shows in the bottom right corner (in fullscreen MultiPlex view) numerical instead of stars?

2. How do I make the text on the left (Director, Written by and Plot) a larger font size (it's a bit too small for my TV/viewing distance)?

And some bugs?:

1. When I start a trailer, there's no way to stop it (usually you can press "x").

2. When the trailer starts there's some overlapping text, in the bottom duration/genre field.

Thanks again for all your work Smile
Ayla Wrote:Andy,

Thanks for the MOD - great work!

2 questions:

1. How do I make the IMDB rating that shows in the bottom right corner (in fullscreen MultiPlex view) numerical instead of stars?

2. How do I make the text on the left (Director, Written by and Plot) a larger font size (it's a bit too small for my TV/viewing distance)?

And some bugs?:

1. When I start a trailer, there's no way to stop it (usually you can press "x").

2. When the trailer starts there's some overlapping text, in the bottom duration/genre field.

Thanks again for all your work Smile

Q1 - at the moment you can't but i'll look into it.
Q2 - ditto

Bug 1 - x stops it here, make sure you have x mapped correctly in the keymap file.
Bug 2 - fixed for next upload.
TV Poster view now works in flat mode
few text overlapping issues
added tv episode duration and finish time when you press down to preview the eipsode

Download v0.53
It seems like the "ratings" and "imdb" toggles in Settings/Tweaks are flipped.

When I turn them off, they show, when I turn them on, they don't show?

Oh, and if someone finds out how to make the imdb rating show with numbers instead of starts, please do tell Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12