Thumbs for tv serie are shown in Poster format.
Hello,

first off all: Thx for this great Media Center and this perfect Skin. After reading a while here it was really easy to install both and to get all Movie-Information runing fast.

But I have still 1 Problem, and didn't find any thread about this.

I got for my TV Series the folder.jpg as landscape. And I like it that way. But in Aeon it show Posters for Thumbs. --> looks terrible. (look image)

What am I doing wrong?
Image Image
Tried changed screen resolution?
Viking Wrote:Tried changed screen resolution?

Yes, I read about this error.And this is my notebook. But when external FullHD is connected, is the same.
the landscape pics are suppose to be used with Multiplex view .. not Showcase view
He's using wide banners and they're not supported in Aeon.
ahh .. i thought he had the 16x9 banners in a poster view
Yes there wide banners.
I thought thats the one's to use in Aeon.
As I read in unoficial FAQ:
Quote:2.3 Landscape thumbs for tv series?

Yes, Auriga is the only skin that uses landscape thumbs for tv series, and yes, that means you will have to download a whole new image type for each of your tv shows. Call it egoistic, call it unfair - the issue has been debated and the developer understands how you feel, but you will have to get over it and move on if you want to use Auriga. (Update 6-May-09: There is now a mod for going back to poster-sized thumbs for tv shows, starting here (keep reading through the next few posts to get to the files)). If you are new to Auriga, you actually have the advantage that most of the hard work has already been done for you. Landscape tv thumbs have already been created for dozens of tv series and are indexed here and hosted on thetvdb. Since the thumbs must be named "folder.jpg", you should use a batch renaming tool to rename all your existing folder.jpg files to something like "poster.jpg".
So I have to download poster.jpg as well? right

EDIT: I read again this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50120
And found my Error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbs for tv serie are shown in Poster format.0