Include Condition help?
i am trying to set an include condition using Container.Content(), but it does not seem to let me. can anyone help. here is the example code:
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) | [Skin.HasSetting(tvposterview) + !Container.Content(episodes)]">MultiplexMovieVarsWrap</include>

i have also tried this, just to debug that is the Container.Content() that causing it not to be included.
Code:
<include condition="Container.Content(movies)">MultiplexMovieVarsWrap</include>

hope some can help
Won't work:

jmarshall Wrote:Conditional includes only get included when the window is loaded, yes. So if you include only controls you need then obviously that reduces the number that XBMC has to iterate through.

If the user cannot get to their movies while in tvshows, then that'll work just fine. If they can, then strange things may happen (basically your nice movie views won't be available, unless the window is reloaded first).

Note that another problem is that the include conditions must be able to be evaluated at window load - i.e. some conditions may not be correctly returned if the rest of the window environment (such as which dir they're in, what the content type is and so on) has yet to be setup. I'm not sure exactly when some of these are valid, so it's something to be careful about.

Certainly skin options will be set at that point (and won't change while you're in that screen, one presumes) so they can be used to switch stuff off.

Cheers,
Jonathan

( http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=324840&postcount=6 )
this is what i am trying to do is there anyway to do it? i have try using 2 wraplists with the same ID but that has a side effect on the wraplis going to the beginning when stopping the video playing.

with poster view is turned on, the view for tvshows & seasons requires the focusposition & wraplist position to be set to.
Code:
<posx>100</posx>
<posy>490</posy>
<width>1080</width>
<height>300</height
<focusposition>4</focusposition>

but for episodes views it need to be:
Code:
<posx>95</posx>
<posy>528</posy>
<width>1090</width>
<height>300</height>
<focusposition>2</focusposition>
I had the same problem when making my Poster view for Multiplex (Aeon). I remember I had to mess around a lot with different include conditions on the two lists until I got it right. You're welcome to download it and have a look.
Hitcher Wrote:I had the same problem when making my Poster view for Multiplex (Aeon). I remember I had to mess around a lot with different include conditions on the two lists until I got it right. You're welcome to download it and have a look.

hi mate,

you have the same bug as i have, you have had to use 2 wraplist like me. but this cause a bug where in MOVIE go select a movie to play (but not the first one) let it play then stop it and the wraplist will jump back to the beginning not return to witch movie you selected to play.

i'm trying to get this working with ONLY 1 wraplist. any ideas ?

Andy.
Yes, you're right - I only checked it with TV episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Include Condition help?0