Thumbs Up 
Subtitle Plugin for Turkish peps.
*Most of it Turkish subtitle*

Special thanks: @Dan Dar3
  • TV-Shows not working atm.

How to download my plugins!

Dropped. Not supported anymore!
@queeup
Thanks for the mentioning, well done! I'm sure Turkish XBMC users will appreciate it.

Not to bum you out or anything, but I just logged your first Google Code ticket Smile
Dan Dare Wrote:I'm sure Turkish XBMC users will appreciate it.

I'm not sure about that. I have never seen any Turkish user yet Smile (except @GeminiServer and @drascom)

Hmm write a plugin is easiest part now hardest part support my plugin Smile
Ah you'll be fine - it is true though, very few people will actually say thanks for all your hard work, welcome to the club :-) I've got a few plugins that have been downloaded thousands of times, and something like 0.001% even bothered to say anything, it's probably human nature, I guess... You'll survive, it's just sometimes you have to feel good just that you did something on your own, for yourself and for others. Think about the people actually developing XBMC and how they get by with thousands of people "complaining" here on the forums Smile
Dan Dare Wrote:Think about the people actually developing XBMC and how they get by with thousands of people "complaining" here on the forums Smile

Yea it's true... I'm one of them Smile
Thumbs Up 
This plugin is very good. Thank you very much. I an my wife will use your plugin for Turkish subtitles Smile
Good man gurkang - see queeup, there's still hope Smile
hahahah lol.. you are right Smile

@Gurkan, işinize yaradıysa çok sevindim..
Exclamation 
It works on windows but on ubuntu it crashes. I am trying to fix it.

Abi windowsta çalıştı ama linuxda phyton hatası veriyor. Deniyorum.
Hmmm bende çalışıyor. 1-2 gün önce güncelledim. 1.0.3'ü kullanıyorsan ve hala linuxta hata veriyorsa xbmc çıktısını pastebin'e yapıştırıp yollasana.
Update:
Code:
[TR-Subtitle]
-changed: version 1.0.4 -> 1.0.5
-added: Update check option
Code:
[TR-Subtitle]
-changed: version 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6
-fixed: Update check
arkadaslar iyi gunler,
kusura bakmayin heyecanlandim biraz turkce okuyunca forumda. bu turkce plug inleri nereden bulabilirim, bana yardimci olabilir misiniz?

cok tesekkur ederim
selim
Hoşgeldin Smile

Benim yaptığım bütün ekletileri SVN Repo Installer ile indirebilirsin.
cok tesekkur ederim, cok yeniyim buralarda ama deneyecegimSmile
I'm glad to see turk coders here.

Türk programcıları burada görmek oldukça güzel. Güzel çalışma sayın Özgür. Devamını bekliyoruz sizden. HaberTurk video haber güzel olabilir mesela.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DROPPED] TR-Subtitle (Video) Plugin - Turkish Subtitles0