Just installed on ATV, tv don't show nthing
Hi,
after a fresh install, I downloaded the atlantis version using the update tool, then xbmc runs ok but it was on a little window, not the entire tv screen (a 720p cheap samsung tv).
I tried to change the screen resolution by selecting 720p(fullscreen) option but then, when I run xbmc, the tv show a black screen, using the remote I can tell that th app is running ok, but no signal on tv.

I goes under ssh and deleted XBMC folder under Lybrary/AppSupport and run xbmc again, but nothing changed, still a black screen....

what can I do to have a new fresh install of XBMC?

thanks.
superanima Wrote:Hi,
after a fresh install, I downloaded the atlantis version using the update tool, then xbmc runs ok but it was on a little window, not the entire tv screen (a 720p cheap samsung tv).
I tried to change the screen resolution by selecting 720p(fullscreen) option but then, when I run xbmc, the tv show a black screen, using the remote I can tell that th app is running ok, but no signal on tv.

I goes under ssh and deleted XBMC folder under Lybrary/AppSupport and run xbmc again, but nothing changed, still a black screen....

what can I do to have a new fresh install of XBMC?

thanks.

you best update the launcher first, then reinstall xbmc 9.04.
Did same thing for me, just update launcher then relaunch xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just installed on ATV, tv don't show nthing0