Flicker in showcase animation
I don't know if this has been mentioned. I have searched around but can't find anything.

I noticed this today when updating xbmc and Aeon Auriga. Don't know if it's a skin or xbmc error. But the showcase animation is of. The last appearing poster flickers between two or sometimes more different posters before showing the correct one.

Even what occurs when I hold the right or left trigger did not happen before. All posters scrolled just fine in high speeds.

I run XBMC on Vista 32-bit with a NVIDIA 9500GT

I have added a video to demonstrate my problem:
CIMG9231.MOV

And my Debug Log (pastebin did not accept it):
xbmc.log
Please don't dismiss this. It's an actual bug in Aeon and really destroys the feel Sad

I have tried an old Aeon Auriga version with 21168 and it works smoothly there. So the error is in Auriga.

Is nobody else experiencing this?
I had this, pissed me off to no end, I reverted the showcase file back to my old backup from a few weeks ago, all works fine. But would like the latest working...
It's because there's no <preloaditems> for them. I'm sure djh will fix it some time but you can do it yourself easily enough (look at the Viewtype_Showcase.xml in my mod for more details).
@PainToad

I am interested. Could you please post your old version file?

Thanks
Hitcher Wrote:It's because there's no <preloaditems> for them. I'm sure djh will fix it some time but you can do it yourself easily enough (look at the Viewtype_Showcase.xml in my mod for more details).

Your mod did not fix it :/ (if that's what you are saying)
RazorFR Wrote:@PainToad

I am interested. Could you please post your old version file?

Thanks

At work atm, but just grab a copy from github from a few weeks back.
Thanks Paintoad for the tip!

Well it is slower indeed but I prefer
PainToad Wrote:I had this, pissed me off to no end, I reverted the showcase file back to my old backup from a few weeks ago, all works fine. But would like the latest working...

Could you please post the file(s) you replaced to get it back to working state?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flicker in showcase animation0