How to hide database popup updates in fullscreen/slideshow/visualization
There was a mod in the past to hide the video and music database updates popup window when a video was being played in fullscreen, a slideshow was playing or a visualization was full screen too.

I tried to do the same for these new dialog popups but I'm no able to, things changed a bit...

Can anyone help me out?
Nobody?

This was something that was possible in the past, but since the dialogs changed, the same hack doesn't work...
have a look at the code i added to the mod pack (Includes_Dialogs.xml)
http://github.com/cf2009/aeon-modpack/ra...ialogs.xml
Thanks, but I have a few questions though...

Code:
[color=red]<animation effect="slide" end="0,-560" time="0" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Dialogs_Top)">Conditional</animation>[/color]
[color=green]<animation effect="slide" end="0,-225" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Dialogs_Top)+Window.IsActive(Home) + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)">Conditional</animation>[/color]
[color=red] <animation effect="slide" end="0,-400" time="200" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Dialogs_Top)+Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>[/color]
[color=blue]<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Dialogs_Top)+[Window.IsVisible(2005) | Window.IsVisible(2006) | Window.IsVisible(2007)]">Conditional</animation>    
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Dialogs_Top)+[Window.IsVisible(2005) | Window.IsVisible(2006) | Window.IsVisible(2007)]">Conditional</animation>[/color]
The code in blue is what I asked, it hides/shows the update dialog when in fullscreen. The green one moves the update dialog up and down depending on the main menu location. The ones in read I don't understand why they are needed and what they do...

Can you tell me what they are for?
the code in red was a mod i added to have the dialogs at the top of the screen so you do not need to add that code..

but you will need to add this code to Dialogs_VolumeIcon include so the volume bar will work in fullscreen

Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-600" time="0" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="[Window.IsVisible(2005) | Window.IsVisible(2006) | Window.IsVisible(2007)]">Conditional</animation>
Yes, I saw that one below and I added it too... Although I don't use the volume thing because of other problems Tongue

Thanks a lot for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to hide database popup updates in fullscreen/slideshow/visualization1