Help With File sharing in Vista ultimate x32
Hi i've searched the forums and i found alot of help on sharing with windows 7 but not with vista, for ages i and my flatemate was accessing files on my pc drives via our xboxes so we could just watch movies/tv shows off it and its worked fine for the last couple of years but now i cant get access to them anymore, i upgrade to the latest stable build from the t3ch website and since then it just refuses point blank to let access my pc, all i get is the password/username screen come up, i checked my settings against my flatmates and there exactly the same including the username and password, the only difference is the versions, mine being the latest and his being about a year old, i even tried uninstalling my pc firewall making sure the windows one is disabled and formatting my xbox drive and reinstalling everything fresh but still no joy can someone please help me as its driving me crazy and i dont really want to go back to the old version i used to have. Sad

Ok ignore this comment dont know what was going off but for some unknown reason its started working perfect, i've done nothing, changed nothing yet its accessing my files and drives perfect i rebooted my xbox and pc loads of times and its still good so all is well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With File sharing in Vista ultimate x320