Freezing/stuck when changing music
Ok guys...disable GUI sounds and give SVN r21233 a try. Made some changes that might help with this.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

phi2039 Wrote:Ok guys...disable GUI sounds and give SVN r21233 a try. Made some changes that might help with this.

I didn't disable anything but so far so good I have been testing since this morning !!!

Thanks a lot phi2039 and everyone working on this but my svn is at 21228 where is 21233 "xbmc nightly builds"
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I'm not using Aeon - I'm using Minimeedia. Was that comment for Raeven?

Oh and how do I get 21233? I get my builds from "xbmc nightly builds" I guess I can just wait a day until it gets on there and I'll let you know Smile

Cheers,

Justin
You will both just need to wait until the next SVN build is posted on that site. Please do re-test, however, as I made some major changes yesterday that may or may not have broken it again...
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Will do mate! Thanks for looking at it and I'll reply once I've tested.
build is at 21241
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Downloading now, but got to go to work so won't be able to test it until this evening Sad
Just tested this out and seems to be ok so far. My amp is switching between DTS and stereo fine.

Will test more over the next few days....

Great work!!
Thanks to vulkanr for this one. He found a math bug in the CoreAudio code that created the problem.

phi2039 Wrote:Thanks to vulkanr for this one. He found a math bug in the CoreAudio code that created the problem.

well thanks vulkanr.............Nod
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
@Soul: So is this working for you now as well?

I've not had much time to test since my post a couple of days ago, but certainly no problems like this since taking that build....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freezing/stuck when changing music0