Custom File Format Tags?
I've seen many custom studio tags for aeon. Most of my movies are encoded in H.264 video and AAC audio. They are tagged as avc1 and AAC respectibly
heres an example of my skin tag:
Quote:Fox Atomic / 480p / avc1 / AAC / 2ch / eng
is there a way to make a custom tag so that the A/V codecs appear correctly?
anyone? sorry
Have a look at the following MOD: linky

It basically is a mod that will get you the logo's as XBMC (latest version) sees them. As XBMC now can do native media flagging you should be able to use that and no longer need to abuse your studio tags for that.

So for what to put in to the tag to get the correct logo to display (should you want to keep on abusing your studio tag), it should be rather simple. What you can do is have a look at the Include_mediaflags.xml which dictates which logo gets shown based on what is in the studio tag (of for the DVD/Bluray/HDDVD logo's the file name) you can add yor own rule there stating that if it sees xxx123 it should display a logo for codec 123zzz or in case it sees xxx456 it should display a logo for codec HNZ9089 etc.
As you can see the studio tag is a far from elegant solution and the native media flagging of XBMC is a far nicer fix to this problem, so please use that as you will likely need to do so in the near future (next XBMC/Aeon release)
K everything works but the H.264 tags dont appear at all. MIP inserted avc-1 or whatnot into the tags but it does not display the corresponding flag.
Quote:For H264 you need to have V_MPEG4, AVC1 or H264 in the studio tag of your nfo. MIP does this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom File Format Tags?1