[RELEASE] µTorrent WebUI Control (Programs) Plugin - Control your uTorrent client
This is strange, in the development releases no one had this problem. I am looking into it. Thanks for the debug log!
kricker Wrote:What is the setting "torrent directory" for?

I saw this

Is this just a local torrent dump site to just send to utorrent?

The torrent directory is a directory, using special:// paths, where other plugins save .torrent files. This allows for integration between two plugins. One downloads the torrents and this plugin loads them.
TomsterXP Wrote:Now I dont understand anything.

It also don't work for me.

I got all errors the others, too.
Pluginsettings would not besaved :-(

Settings are checked!
Settings were set, but didn't saved after press "OK"

I tried to hardcode settings in /resources/settings.xml (also not taking from there).

Also dialogbox crash with a python error.

I am Using XBOX with Daily Build from last Week at "xTV"-Skin. I copied the Plugin to VIDEO Section in XBMC.

The correct path is XBMC/plugins/programs.

This is a program plugin.
All my settings look good and token is enabled. I simply get a blank screen when selecting the plugin.

http://pastebin.com/m2e4721f6
kricker Wrote:All my settings look good and token is enabled. I simply get a blank screen when selecting the plugin.

http://pastebin.com/m2e4721f6

Do you have any running torrents within uTorrent itself?
f3ar007 Wrote:Do you have any running torrents within uTorrent itself?
Rolleyes uhhh maybe not.

I was expecting to at least see the controls over on the side of the screen. I get it now. It's loading up fine. Could you implement a "no Torrents" dialog?

The only feature I see missing is the ability to assign labels and see them in the list.

Thank you for this.
Would you like an icon for this?
kricker Wrote:Would you like an icon for this?

An icon for...
This plugin.

Something like this:

Blending the XBMC logo and the utorrent logo.
Exclamation 
kricker Wrote:This plugin.

Something like this:

Blending the XBMC logo and the utorrent logo.

Nice! I'll include this in the next update! Hopefully, I can work out the problem the others are having on XBOX platform.

(I'll include it if you want me too)
f3ar007 Wrote:Nice! I'll include this in the next update! Hopefully, I can work out the problem the others are having on XBOX platform.

(I'll include it if you want me too)
It's yours now Wink
That file on image shack is a 512x512 .png file. Just rename it default.tbn and you should be good to go.
In the versions before it worked to save the settings......

...I am not really sure, cause it also didn't worked with or without token.
I'm having the same problem as a lot of other people. Setting do not save when changing them in XBMC. I tried to hardcode them and still can't connect.

uTorrent running under Linux Wine.
Here is a link to the older version. Let me know if this one works.
settings not saving.

theres a bug in xbmc that was fixed in linuxbranch that hasn't been ported to xbox.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] µTorrent WebUI Control (Programs) Plugin - Control your uTorrent client1