How can I make the skin / skinning-engine check if file exist or if folder is empty?
Question 
It's something like this be done in XBMC, to check if certain file exist or if certain folder is empty ?

I want to know if exist so I can use it and it would be great, if not so then I can trac it !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Its not possible and and has been discussed before and decided not to be added because it would cause a hell of a lot of hitting on the filesystem to check every folders subfolders.
Info labels (what you use for visible conditions and labels) are updated every frame and constantly hitting the filesystem every frame was deemed to be a bad idea (for obvious reasons) and the way all that stuff was currently implimented it was to hard to make a special case. Same reason we don't have a file exsists condition

At least thats my memory of the previous requests for it
mhh... OK! since this is a no.

It's possible to expand the infolabels on the MusicPlayer to access more specific tags in the ID3 like backcover, leaflet, bandlogo and the one I want media image(cd image) ?

can this be trac ?

Thanks
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:It's something like this be done in XBMC, to check if certain file exist or if certain folder is empty ?

I want to know if exist so I can use it and it would be great, if not so then I can trac it !

ccMatrix recently created a trac ticket for this.
The related discussion is/was taking place in this thread.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I make the skin / skinning-engine check if file exist or if folder is empty?0