Audio drops out randomly
It seems that the audio just drops out randomly when using XBMC. It has never happened while viewing videos/music, but when I go to play the next song/video it says something along the lines of audio failure, check your configuration. I've only noticed it after watching a youtube or other streaming video and then playing something from my local library (video/music). Anyone else have this problem?
pastebin the debug log please when reproducing this issue
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
How do I get at the log from another PC? And, does it only log per session or will it be a huge file?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655

just SSH into the box with putty or something similar. the debug log includes one session.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
I can putty into the box via ssh, but in the terminal view there's no way I know of to transfer the log file. I can open it with nano, but there's not enough room on the screen to copy/paste it. Do I need to install an FTP server on the box?
If you can ssh into it you can also use sftp.
Ok, I sftp'd into it. The xbmc.log file is empty, nothing in it. Now it seems that the audio will begin working again for an unknown reason.
Superorb Wrote:Ok, I sftp'd into it. The xbmc.log file is empty, nothing in it. Now it seems that the audio will begin working again for an unknown reason.

That's impossible without you knowingly setting the log level to none.
althekiller Wrote:That's impossible without you knowingly setting the log level to none.
I should have mentioned that I cleared out the contents so I could include only what was necessary. It hasn't repopulated the file after a few reboots and crashes. How can I re-enable logging?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio drops out randomly0