[LINUX] Broken MKV
Hello, I had perfectly fine MKV (1080p) support untill I started messing around and installed the Aeon skin.....(using "git")

all of a sudden my 1080p .mkv files will not play.....(720p seems ok for some reason) other video files\DVDs seem OK too.

When I play them I get audio but just a green\pixely screen.....

Not sure if the applying the skin is the culprit because it happens in any skin I try. ...any ideas? TIA!!

BTW - this is on a minimum "XBMCbuntu" install. Cool
I'm not sure what might have caused that to happen. The Skins are almost an application layer on top of XBMC. I guess it could have caused the issue. It's the first i've heard of something like this though.

See the following thread for more information:
Sticky: [LINUX] HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner
did you use this skin before. It may be possible if you never used this skin before that it is now using up more memory that the normal PM3 skin. I would try to play the mkv with the PM3 skin, if it works, then you are probably running out of memory.
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
I have used the Aeon skin before on the same machine but in a full blown Ubuntu install....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Broken MKV0