Info about using XBMC?
Hello everyone,

I had read many topics, but now I'm very confused if xbmc could solve the problem that i have in my house. I try to explain my situation: I have one linux server with all my films and xbox1 and xbox360 connect to my server by lan. The problem is that xbox360 could not see every things because i have not installed a ldap server. So if I'll install xbmc in my sever could i solve my problem? I'm using on the server a EPIA motherboard, could i have problem during the streaming of the contents?
Thank you very much

Pazzeo
I do not understand what you are trying to achieve exacly, or how and why the Xbox 360 is involved.

Anyway, XBMC will not run on a EPIA motherboard because the graphics drivers do not support OpenGL 1.3 + GLSL which XBMC requires.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
In addition, XBMC is not intended to be a server, but a client. The only "server' we have built in capable of streaming media is UPnP, which there are many standalone solutions for if that's what you need.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info about using XBMC?0