Font Sizes
Is there a way to increase the font size on the movie info screen and in the twc supplemental script 10 day forecast screen?

Its very difficult to read on my tv.

Thanks
Look at file Font.xml and increase size.
the problem you will have is that increasing the font size in Fontxml DOES NOT increase the spacing between the lines.
I changed my font13 from size14 to size 24 and now the text bleeds out of its space to the above and below lines making it even harder to read.....
trying to work a solution at the moment for my list context box spacings...
I would like to do this since I have a crt tv and I can't read a thing.

It's unfortunate that the the text bleeds out...maybe they should consider to make it so that the text remains in the box and space they suppose to?
vampire666 Wrote:I would like to do this since I have a crt tv and I can't read a thing.

It's unfortunate that the the text bleeds out...maybe they should consider to make it so that the text remains in the box and space they suppose to?

It may be difficult but conceptually having spacing calculated based on font size is a great idea. May be done at the settings change time.

Also my PM3HD>720>Font shows following font_names....
<fontset id="Arial" unicode="true">
<name>font10</name>
<name>font11</name>
<name>font12</name>
<name>font12b</name>
<name>font13</name>
<name>font18</name>
<name>font18b</name>
<name>font20</name>
<name>font22</name>
<name>font25</name>
<name>font35b</name>

Will appreciate if some one can point me to where these fonts are mapped to what screens..

Many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font Sizes0