[HELP] Video window changes size per screen
So I have been working on a trailer window similiar to the Aeon mod, but have been hitting a ton a snags. It is starting to be a real pain, but at this point I just want to finish it and be done. My lastest problem is that my video window for the preview seems to change its dimensions per my screen. I originally designed it in windowed mode on pc and completed the layout. I then tested it on full screen and the video window didn't fit my box I created. I resized it and then put it on my htpc and displayed it on a 1080p 65" tv. Once again it was not fitted to my frame.

Any suggestions on how to get the video window to keep its size when the display size is changed?

Here is my group that includes the video window. It appears over top the textbox when it is set to play. I use the top textures with the borders as my frame.

Code
ekim232 Wrote:So I have been working on a trailer window similiar to the Aeon mod, but have been hitting a ton a snags. It is starting to be a real pain, but at this point I just want to finish it and be done. My lastest problem is that my video window for the preview seems to change its dimensions per my screen. I originally designed it in windowed mode on pc and completed the layout. I then tested it on full screen and the video window didn't fit my box I created. I resized it and then put it on my htpc and displayed it on a 1080p 65" tv. Once again it was not fitted to my frame.

Any suggestions on how to get the video window to keep its size when the display size is changed?

Here is my group that includes the video window. It appears over top the textbox when it is set to play. I use the top textures with the borders as my frame.

Code

the video window size is fixed @ 441 x 260, that a small area. post the full code for the view, and i'll have a look for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Video window changes size per screen0