• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin
aptalca Wrote:I just updated to build 23416 yesterday and today I realized trailer addict is no longer working. I click on trailers and nothing happens. It had also been a week or so since I used trailer addict plugin so I am not sure if it was the update or something to do with the database that broke it.

Anyway here is my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m1eeb32e2

Seems to be working fine for me. I doubt the new build broke it.

I'll take a closer look at the debug log when I have the time.
Thumbs Up 
Working great on most recent T3CH build (r23157)!!
- when none of the other Apple Movie trailer plugins are working for me!

I'll be sticking with this from now on!!
Nod
Many thanks for this!

PS: haven't tried the scraper function yet
this plugin hasn't worked for me in a few months. I run the latest svn on ubuntu karmic. I can search for movies and get the list of trailers and other clips, but when I click on any of the trailers, nothing happens. I figured it was just a temporary glitch during all the major xbmc renovations, but then I read how it's still working for some people. Any information you guys need from me to help me troubleshoot? I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for letting me know. It would be great if you can tell me the movie that is doing this. That way I can reproduce the problem.
Its not working for me either. I actually deleted it a week or so ago.
I've yet to find a problem. The few trailers I just tried worked fine. Post debug logs...
stacked Wrote:Thanks for letting me know. It would be great if you can tell me the movie that is doing this. That way I can reproduce the problem.

Any movie. I started by trying it with Ballast last night. I then went to the recent movie trailers list and tried a few more. Nothing happens when I click on any of them. Is there a separate debug log for this plugin, or will the log be included in the regular xbmc debug log? I'll be happy to post what you need.

Thanks.
ronx Wrote:Any movie. I started by trying it with Ballast last night. I then went to the recent movie trailers list and tried a few more. Nothing happens when I click on any of them. Is there a separate debug log for this plugin, or will the log be included in the regular xbmc debug log? I'll be happy to post what you need.

Thanks.

I just did a search on Ballast and got the trailer playing fine. Post the debug log of you trying to play this trailer. It's the same xbmc.log file.
stacked Wrote:I just did a search on Ballast and got the trailer playing fine. Post the debug log of you trying to play this trailer. It's the same xbmc.log file.

http://pastebin.com/m735bb6a5

Let me know what you think. Thanks.
I would love to use this, sadly it is incompatible with Beta II Sad
I love my Mac Mini :;):
I think I fixed the problem. It has something to do with the redirection page to download the trailer. And for some reason, the problem only occurred on linux and osx. Get the 1.5.2 update through the SVN Repo Installer.

Let me know if the update works...
stacked Wrote:I think I fixed the problem. It has something to do with the redirection page to download the trailer. And for some reason, the problem only occurred on linux and osx. Get the 1.5.2 update through the SVN Repo Installer.

Let me know if the update works...

yes, working now. thanks for being so attentive to the bug report and releasing a fix so quickly. much appreciated
i have a suggestion for a future enhancement... for some movies, i have to click through 3-4 pages before i get to the actual trailer(s). is there a way you could move any results that contain the word "trailer" to the top of the results list? what do you think?
ronx Wrote:i have a suggestion for a future enhancement... for some movies, i have to click through 3-4 pages before i get to the actual trailer(s). is there a way you could move any results that contain the word "trailer" to the top of the results list? what do you think?

Yea, this annoyed me when I first made the plugin. I hate how they bury the trailer with a bunch of clips.

I just check the traileraddict site and they added this new drop down menu called "Want just the trailers". I'll try to do something with this.
Anyone else having problems with this since the 12/15 release and the newest SVN?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin2