• 2(current)
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app
Hey, no worries! Always happy to help Wink
Sad and honest, these three are in my collection...

Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
This is soooooo bad!!!

I have the iphone remote ... love it!
http://htbackdrops.com (Home Theater Backdrops) offers a large collection FanArt Backdrops of Music Artist and Games, and it also has a good collection of Weather Backgrounds. Help contribute by uploading FanArt for your favorite Music Artist and Games so that others can enjoy it as well.
First of all, this is a game changer for me. Brilliant work.

Second of all, this one had me laughing the whole way (it's not a comedy):

EDIT: Should have specified...I do not yet own an iphone (been doing alot of research since my current plan is up), but I think seeing the video of this app was the final straw. This'll likely be my first app.

Wow, we have a lot of really bad movies here. Most of them seem to come from people who already own the app though! I'm trying to give the thing away here!
Just bought the app love it but I have one feature request i beg of you,

I love the remote feature, but it would be amazing if when you played a video the remote was like right there, or at least maybe tapping a button could go directly to it.

Right now i have to click the back button then click more, then click remote every time i play a video

(its a big deal to me since alot of my videos need subtitles toggled, or need aspect ratio corrected, plus i tend to skip forward back in different size increments when i watch videos so having the remote simply "there" on play would be amazing.

Im not nitpicking I love the app, but this would make it absoutely perfect. thanks....Laugh

(Edit) Just realized you can turn the ipod upside down to get the remote but thats still not as good as being able to double tap the screen or if the remote was automatically there
Thanks a lot! Great app!

One feature request. Could you add a option to enable/disable party mode? May be in the "More" menu....? It would be highly appreciated Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Wow, we have a lot of really bad movies here. Most of them seem to come from people who already own the app though! I'm trying to give the thing away here!

Quick question. I purchased an earlier version, which is still running on my iphone. Do I need to pay for the update?

Also when it comes to giving away freebies, I have a lot more crappy movies, which easily qualify for xbmc streamer ;-) Shall I get started with Bottoms up...
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Every iPhone app update I've ever updated has always been free. I think that in order for a developer to charge again for an update that they need to make it a completely seperate application.
smcnally75 Wrote:Every iPhone app update I've ever updated has always been free. I think that in order for a developer to charge again for an update that they need to make it a completely seperate application.

So, how can I update my app then? It works well on the iphone now, but doesnt show up in update list (like other software as skype is from time to time when there is an update).
Yep, updates are free. Just go to your itunes library and in your applications section there should be a button to search for updates.

It is the 4th of July and I have parties to get to Wink I am going to leave the contest open for another day, mostly because I don't want to work today!
I gotta win...

The Joy of Erotic Massage (yes, this is a real movie, not Pron)

if that does not do it how about this...

Stardust
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Yep, updates are free. Just go to your itunes library and in your applications section there should be a button to search for updates.

Unfortunately the iphone doesnt find any udates. I have an idea where the prob is. I bought version 1.0 or 1.1 or so. As on of the key function didnt work, one of the devs gave me a preview of the 1.2 through some special key and file to push through itunes from my Mac. Forgot the details, but can forward you the email thread if helpful. Do you think that this cut off the update function?
updated to 1.5 and now the app can't find my media. It looks like it's connecting to my XBMC (windows) but it always says "no media found" I've tried everything, changing ports, adding a new xbmc instance, nothing works now.

Any ideas? I'm using it on a ipod touch.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
OK, this is pretty bad. Hallmark Channel original movie:

Now keep in mind I have the whole series. Yeah...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app2