• 37(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)
Hi there

Great skin Smile

I have a couple of questions though.

#1: Is it possible to get an on-screen volume display? I have just moved back from Mediaportal to XBMC and kind of miss the volume appearing on screen when I use the remote

#2: Is it possible for the OSD to disappear after a set period of time? I run XBMC on my main PC with 2 screens and as soon as I move the mouse over to the other screen, the OSD appears and I have to remember to right click it away and move to the other screen as fast as possible.

Neither issue is even remotely major, but it would be great if I can get them sorted Big Grin
There should already be the onscreen for volume.

Maybe disable the mouse within XBMC (since you said you use the remote anyways). Then it shouldnt react to it's movement.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
# You're probably changing window volume not xbmc

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
2) it should dissappear after a certain time but thats not in my control as the skin
Odd question I am sure.
But I am running mediastream redux as my skin on xbmc. Right now I have about 40 or so movies on one HD. Then I have the view in the skin set to library mode, using the fan art setup. Now this HD has run out of space. So now I am forced to add to my collection on another HD. How can I add this to the library mode that I already have started so the appearance stays the same?
I hope I am making sense in my question. So the bottom line is how can you have multiple HD's/folders assigned to library mode?

Any help would be appreciated.
Edit your source and add new locations

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I have added the source. So I can play the movies on the new HD in xbmc. But they are not appearing when I got to the movie category. What pulls up is the fan art view in library mode but only the titles that are on the orginal HD. I have to turn library mode off then go to source and select the second HD to see the other movies. I want to avoid this and have them all (both sources) on the intial screen in that fan art flow.
Awesome skin this is what I'm looking for!
In file mode open context menu and choose edit source then just add a media location.

Great looking skin! Really liking it! One question, is there any way to change the titles to not be in all caps?
hmm i think there's a no caps font, look in settings --> appearance

xbs08 Wrote:hmm i think there's a no caps font, look in settings --> appearance
indeed its called "Default_No_Uppercase"
Jezz_X Wrote:indeed its called "Default_No_Uppercase"

Perfect! Thanks to you both!
Great skin, I'm having trouble getting the fan art to show up consistently on my movies / tv shows.. Any advice? I just moved everything so that all the video files are in sub folders for example

F:/Videos/Star Wars/StarWars.iso
F:/Videos/Dexter's Laboratory/S1E1.avi
When I'm browsing F:/Videos I want to see all the fan art show up but none of it is...
you need to enable it from the left side menu "misc options" unlike confluence its disabled by default
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)8