0 episodes in TV Show list
TheKommissar Wrote:I'll keep trying but when I have used thetvdb one it finds Rome 1914 and Planet Earth 1974 instead of the correct ones from 05 and 06 even though I have the folders titled "Planet Earth (2006)" and "Rome (2005)"

Then manually reload these series from the tvshow library. When you manually reload it will present you a list of all matching series. You only have to do that once for each series it doesn't detect automatically.

You really should read up on the XBMC user manual.
ccMatrix Wrote:Then manually reload these series from the tvshow library. When you manually reload it will present you a list of all matching series. You only have to do that once for each series it doesn't detect automatically.

You really should read up on the XBMC user manual.

I have been and that is how I got my movie library up and running with zero problems, but for some reason it is not working for my tv shows.

I'm probably the closest I have gotten to fixing this by using the tv.com scrapper. It automatically found the correct shows and generated thumbs where as the other 3 scrappers didn't and I had to do it to each one my self. I still get the 0 episode problem in the library though.

Is manual reload when you go to TV SHow Info and hit the "Reload" button and then pick a show from a list? I did that and it still shows 0 episodes.
The episodes are showing up fine in the Videos Library

and when I first set the source it scanned everything fine

but the end result no matter what I do, how many times I update the library, scan for new content, reload the info, all I get is this in my TV Shows Library

And my folder set up is how the manual reccomends, is it not?

I have the date in the folder, I have all the files named with the show title followed by episode number, and I have been going back and forth between putting the files in a "Season 1" folder to see if that helped or not and it didn't.
I got it to work with tvdb whatever, the manual recommended you name the folder with (year) and that was causing all the problems for me
What steps did you use to add the source for your tvshow(s)?

ok, nevermind.
Thanks for the help everyone Smile

This has been pissing me off for the past week or so
Do TV shows get categorized like movies do even through RARs? or am I just using the wrong scraper?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
0 episodes in TV Show list0