Context Question?
Why are the context images made up of 3 parts? Is this because they are used in different menus?

I just think it would be simpler to have 1 image.

If anyone can enlighten me i would appreciate it.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Why are the context images made up of 3 parts? Is this because they are used in different menus?

I just think it would be simpler to have 1 image.

If anyone can enlighten me i would appreciate it.

It from what I have seen to stop stretching of the image and so you don't need to use big ass images to do the job.

As the context menu changes in size in different menus and like I said I will code it in.
If you used rounded edges top and bottom they'd get stretched vertically if it was one image.
yep what they said Smile though these days putting a border="blah" on the middle image might get the same effect but the middle is auto scaled so may not end up in the right place size wize
Yeah, it could be done using a single bordered image nowadays. We never had them way back when.

Not really something I feel like cleaning up at the moment. The idea would be to use a different id for a single image backdrop, so that other skins still worked.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context Question?0