MiniMeedia Latest Videos
For those of you (like me Smile) that can't wait for the oficial "recently added" in MiniMeedia, i've made a small mod.

Looks like this:

You can grab it HERE

PS. The zip is a bit larger than the oficial MM because i already added weather animated icons to the media folder for xbox compatibility.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hey xbs08, like to give it a try but your upload isn't good.
I've uploaded a new file, please try again.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Looks good and like the way you did it "extra tab".
I was thinking on push left on movies and then the latest video hack would appear.

Only one thing you need to highlight the item text. Can't see now were I am.
That extra tab is actually a submenu like the others Smile

I tried separated latest videos (movies e tv) but i really prefer it this way. Plus, skunkm0nkee left some "beta code" that i used.

They are highlighted. I guees you cant see it because of the dark BG in videos. This section uses the BG from videos.

What I meant with "tab"Big Grin

Oops did a quick test and didn't set background.Rolleyes
That's why I didnt see it.
But still hard to see with background. Confused
On dark BG its hard.
I had it with color change for selected but didnt like it cause it leaves a selected item when you scroll or jump to the other latest.

Sorry after thinking a while don't like the extra submenu. Blush

Let me explain:
It was meant to have a quick look up to recent video/tv.
Now you have to scroll to it.
It's faster to go directly to recently added videos and have full screen.

If it's done like Jezz x did you can set a button on your remote to toggle on/off video hack.
I would use the info (or left) button. I know it's set default to see the system info but you could change that.

xbs08 Wrote:On dark BG its hard.
I had it with color change for selected but didnt like it cause it leaves a selected item when you scroll or jump to the other latest.

Was thinking on text color/diffuse
You scroll because home focus is set on movies, if you set it to latest you dont scroll Smile like in Redux... but Redux only has a Videos Menu (tvshows and movies are submenus like PM3).

Recently added only shows movies or tvshows, you dont see both at the same time and with latest videos you do and the best part for me is you dont have to leave the home window.

Yeah I know, and you can change home focusSmile, but there are already a lot of submenu's.
I would like to see it in movies and that you can toggle it on/off with pushing left and you could also change your keymap.xml so the info button would do the same thing.
Left in home screen is used to show/hide music now playing.

Damn, your right about left.Rolleyes
Than the Info button should to the job.Big Grin
Yeah that's even better recent movies in movies and recent tv shows in tv shows.

Edit:
Goes even better with skin concept. "minimal overlay"Big Grin
No extra sumenu, less scrolling, more logical location, goes with skin GUI, etc. perfect like this !!!Nod
But, recent movies should also like episodes placed low.
I'm glad you like it Big Grin

To put latest movies lower, change line 458 to:

PHP Code:
<posy>-180</posy

I know Big Grin

Did customize also many things.
Made some views and changed some things but it's hard to come up with something that's better than skunk already made. Laugh
Ok, I really like this MOD (the Waffa Way) but... there is an XML already modded or I have to modify it by hand?

ZIOLele

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia Latest Videos0