hi
sry about my english, but thats realy bad Wink

genereal information:
winxp
cpu athon x2 4850e
3gb
geforce 8200
xbmc with aeon auriga

....when i scroll throw the video library it always takes a short time until my pc has load the covers of the movies, did anyone know that problem? but its only with aeon auriga, when i use aeon stark i didn't have this problem
here the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqrk1GxqpSk
I have this same problem as well, started when I upgraded to the latest Aeon. Not sure what is up with it.
yes, we all have this problem.
It is part of the Aeon "one step forward 2 steps back" philosophy.
It's some kind of design art.
Laugh
neurosis13 Wrote:yes, we all have this problem.
It is part of the Aeon "one step forward 2 steps back" philosophy.
It's some kind of design art.
Laugh

Yup we will have to live with it as the powers that be seem to think it's a major breakthru.
Maybe we should have a poll to find out how many people prefer it?:p
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
i don't exactly know what your issues are .. (unless your trying to run this on xbox .. then maybe it might be slow .. you know .. a slow proc)

i'm running this on my laptop and it works quite well .. still trying to decide if i want to use the background loading or not though (bit slower but no flickering)
paul Wrote:Yup we will have to live with it as the powers that be seem to think it's a major breakthru.
Maybe we should have a poll to find out how many people prefer it?:p

I noticed this after an update I thought it was a bug in xbmc. Did some one put this in the theme on purpose Shocked
if you don't like it don't use it simple really....... unless you can do a better job?
Is there anyway to change the number of items that load in advance? For faster processors this may be the answer to the flicker issue. Huh
medicineuk Wrote:I noticed this after an update I thought it was a bug in xbmc. Did some one put this in the theme on purpose Shocked
it's now in quite a few skins minimedia for one though you don't notice any problem with that skin so far it only seems to be effecting this skin and i see no real advantage to it apart from making it easier for skinners to create there work faster and easier which i have zero problem with. but if it effects performance then i do.Confused
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I've noticed this as well, never used to happen with older versions of the theme.
jtap06 Wrote:Is there anyway to change the number of items that load in advance? For faster processors this may be the answer to the flicker issue. Huh
i'm looking into this .. apparently there is a preloaditems tag that can be used .. but so far i must be using it wrong cause its not changing the behaviour on my system no matter what value i use for it
zag2me Wrote:I've noticed this as well, never used to happen with older versions of the theme.
its cause of the background="true" tag in the skin now .. if you want to go back to the old way .. load up the xml file for whatever view you want to change and replace all background="true" to background="false"
Preloading doesn't fix it because there are too many covers too 'preload' and cache. Turn backgrounder to false.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
loading cover too slow0