[MOD] Vertical VideoNav Menu
andyblac Wrote:i think you have included the wrong XML file. you have included viwselect and your your verticalmenu

Andy.

ARRG Sry, i fix it now.
10.Juli 2009
- added Music Menu (Playlist, Files, Library)
- added Pictures Menu
- added Programms Menu

apologized so many files must be edited, but there are so many files with menu, for Music(Playlist, Files, Library), Video(Playlist, Files, Library), Pictures, Scripts and Programs.

please report bugs and issues, and tell me your wishes Wink
I had followed the guide step by step but I'm only getting the vertical menu in pics, programs and music. Any clue of what might I be doing wrong?
issun00 Wrote:I had followed the guide step by step but I'm only getting the vertical menu in pics, programs and music. Any clue of what might I be doing wrong?
Have you edited the MyVideoNav.xml (Library-View), MyVideo.xml (Files-View) and MyVideoPlaylist.xml (Playlist-View)?
Perhaps you can post the code of this three files?
eumel Wrote:Have you edited the MyVideoNav.xml (Library-View), MyVideo.xml (Files-View) and MyVideoPlaylist.xml (Playlist-View)?
Perhaps you can post the code of this three files?

It's probably a misunderstanding caused by my poor english, sorry for that. I've uploaded the files intro a rar on mediafire, I hope it's ok. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3odntdhotlj

Thanks for the help and this awesome mod!
issun00 Wrote:It's probably a misunderstanding caused by my poor english, sorry for that. I've uploaded the files intro a rar on mediafire, I hope it's ok. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3odntdhotlj

Thanks for the help and this awesome mod!
Sry, it's my fault in the description
you must change:
Code:
<include>VerticalMenu</include>
to:
Code:
<include>VerticalMenu_Video</include>
in the MyVideoNav.xml
13. July 2009
- put the VerticalMenu in the MyVideoNav.xml, MyVideo.xml, MyVideoPlaylist.xml, MyMusic.xml, MyMusicSongs.xml, MyPics.xml, MyPrograms.xml, now the install procedure should be easier
- added Multiplex Info Trigger Menu
well so far i have re-tried this on blacks (another black mod) and the multiplex panels and the dvd posters allway's sit above the menu makeing it difficult to see where you are on the menu that seems to be the only problem not tried it with list view or wall view as i don't use those i will try it out on hitchers mod to see if i did make a mistake. will let you know and post screenshots showing the problem later.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:well so far i have re-tried this on blacks (another black mod) and the multiplex panels and the dvd posters allway's sit above the menu makeing it difficult to see where you are on the menu that seems to be the only problem not tried it with list view or wall view as i don't use those i will try it out on hitchers mod to see if i did make a mistake. will let you know and post screenshots showing the problem later.
Thanks to report this, is it the same Problem in Files View or only in Library?
eumel Wrote:Thanks to report this, is it the same Problem in Files View or only in Library?
not tried those views but i will get on it as soon as i have finished up sorting out a few bugs in my latest auriga_black theme for xbox, will be late tonight when i have another crack at it.
Mods i love them but i hate installing them, god knows how new users get on with it they probably hang themselvesLaugh thanks will let ya know if i need any assistance
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
a small graphical update
How do I change this to off by deafult? thanks for your work! =)
Hitcher Wrote:Wow, this would actually fit in very well with my multi-view type mod as it also isn't limited to a max of selectable 4 views.

This would be a great addition to Hitched.
Good job Eumel!
maverick214 Wrote:This would be a great addition to Hitched.
Good job Eumel!

It already is included with Aeon Hitched
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:It already is included with Aeon Hitched

The old version of vertical menu yes, but not the new one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Vertical VideoNav Menu1