Subtitles
Question 
Hi all,

I've been using xbmc for quit some time now. Streaming from my computer always worked like a charm including the subtitles. But last week it stopped with showing the subtitles. Manually browsing and selecting the subs didn't work(I can find the .srt files and select them but they wont apear on the screen). Since it was a real old build I was using, I decided to update. Now I run the latest build after I formatted my harddisk with slayers 2.7 cd. But still the xbox doesn't stream the subs with the video although the files got the same name and are in the same folder..

Does anybody know this problem? I checked all the settings I could find..

Thanks in advance,
Reinier
We need to know which (SVN) version you're using else there isn't much we can do..
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
I'm using the latest from TECH:

T3CH XBMC 2009-06-01 9.04.1-FIXED-Babylon SVN 20848

Edit: In case you need it my debug log:

http://pastebin.com/m1664f354
Looks like a problem with your SMB server. Please try whether having local (HDD) content has the same problem...
Hmm same problem..

Funny enough when I played another movie the subs just came with it.. Both movies are .avi's with .srt files.. I dont see where it's going wrong.
Must be something up with your setup/configuration. I'd suggest trying a clean install.....
mine able to view .srt only having problems with sub/idx. If i play the movie with those subtitle it wont even load the movie. But previous build was fine .

The error is on Mplayer, i can view it with dvdplayer but the text is huge.
I did a whole clean install as far as I know. With the slayers cd I cleaned my HDD. After this procedure slayers cd gave me the option to install xbmc. After done this I copied the newest build from TECH to the E/Apps folder. So now I should have een fresh clean install, right? If not, i would like to have some instruction for a clean install.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles0