Multiplex Peculiarity....always returns to first movie in the list
Sad 
Hello everyone...

I have noticed that whenever I am in multiplex mode and select a movie to play, that when I return to browse through my library again, the program has returned to the first movie in the list.

Here's what I mean. When I first start XMBC and select movies it defaults to the first movie in the database which is called "Ace Ventura Pet Detective". I scroll through to the halfway point in my database and select "My Cousin Vinny". I press enter to play the movie and then x to stop and return to the database....at this point it has returned back to "Ace Venture" and not at "My Cousin Vinny". I tested this same thing in "Showcase" mode and it behaves as I would expect it to which is it returns me to where I was in my search (My Cousin Vinny) and not at the start of the database.

Does anyone know how I can work around thisHuh It can be a bit of pain to have to always scroll all the way back to where I was previously browsing (especially when I am trying to spot problems with my collection).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!!
What, if any, mods are you running?...I'm just using Hitcher's and not having the problem.
Hi mcborzu....

I am pretty much using the stock Auriga build. I do have a mod that provides thumbnail cycling in multi-plex mode, but it was exhibiting this behavior before I installed it. Can't think of anything else that I have added.
maybe u have the Multiplex & showcase mix...
I have the same issue using the latest auriga build from http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/auriga. It works fine if I default back to the legacy multiplex option but not with the new multiplex. This is a vanilla install with NO mods.
AmitMa Wrote:maybe u have the Multiplex & showcase mix...
that's what i have and it does it.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
It's because there's two lists using the same ID.
Hitcher....could you please tell me a bit more about this? Which list are you referring to?
i also would like to know how to get rid of this.
An example is, if you use wraplist for TvShows and fixedlist for Seasons/Episodes. These lists have the same id, but they are visible under different conditions.
Thanks eumel.....but this problem is with the showcase view in "Movies" not TV Shows.

Thanks anyway....still can't find a solution though Sad
flipped cracker Wrote:that's what i have and it does it.

if your are using my Mod ShowMix this has been fixed in the latest on GIT-HUB now Big Grin, i had to do a major rewrite of the code to get rid to this bug.

Andy.

Thread Here
downloading......
Big Grin
Hello andyblac....

Many thanks for the heads up on this. I got so used to using your amazing mod that I forgot it was not part of the default Auriga skin (insert complement here). Your latest version fixed the problem beautifully.

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!!!

P.S. I know you get a lot of suggestions but here is one more...I am currently running a nice mod (on your mod) that provides the ability for extrathumbs to cycle in and out of their respective slots (in Multiplex mode). It's really great to see them fading in and out and a terrific enhancement to your already great mod. Might be nice to see this integrated at some point in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Peculiarity....always returns to first movie in the list0