[REQUEST] games.on.net video plugin?
Lightbulb 
Games.on.net is a website run for Internode (Aus ISP) users. It's a collection of game servers, file server, forum etc.

I was just wondering if it's possible for a script to be made to be able to watch the videos (http://games.on.net/filelist.php?type=v) in XBMC? I love the eurogamer tv script but here in Australia, we have a download limit for each month so it would be great to be able to watch the videos through games.on.net as they are unmetered.

Thanks in advance.
@Dr Gonzo
Glad you liked the EuroGamer TV, definitely try the GameTrailers and GameSpot plugins (available through newer SVN Repo Installer in my repository or see the signature below).

The small problem I would see is that the file list page is missing the thumbnails, it would probably require to parse each video entry page before it presents a page of results, which might be fairly slow...

I might have a go in the next couple of weeks if no else wants to take the offer sooner...
Wow, thanks very much. That was a much better response than i was expecting.

I'll definitely try out you GT plugin, I had one for GT reviews but it refused to work so it would be great to be able to watch their reviews from my lounge.

Thanks a lot again.
This is cause you said you love the Eurogamer TV plugin Big Grin enjoy!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54091

There's no thumbnails as they are none in the video list page, and to get them for all the 50 entries at listing time would be very slow (I tried it...). I might make that as an option in Plugin Settings in case it might work faster for you, we'll see...
Wow, seriously, thank you heaps. This is without a doubt the greatest community for one of the greatest pices of software ever. I don't mind the no thumbnails thing at all, I wasn't even expecting it to get made, let alone this quickly Tongue.
You seemed like someone that would appreciate it, so you are very welcome Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] games.on.net video plugin?0