• 2(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
Any way we can throw in an option to choose between horizontal and vertical home menu?
Aenima99x Wrote:What do you mean it's broken? Can you provide a screenshot or some more info please.

it looks like this:

or this

i have T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142..

any help?
Getting the same look on my xboxNod
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
Update your xbox build, Running %100 (svn build 10/07/09)
blastactionhero Wrote:it looks like this:

or this

any help?

I've the same release buld but always is fine....

L.
blastactionhero Wrote:it looks like this:

or this

any help?

Are you running at 4:3 or 16:9
Aenima99x Wrote:Thanks for catching that, it's fixed now. I've updated the FullPack link in the first post, but you can just replace the Home.xml with this one.

Finally had a chance to try the new update, but I'm still having the same issue with Videos changing to Library mode. It doesn't go to the last Library view, but still sets Videos menu to Library.

Did a complete clean install of 0.9.0 mod and your updated mod.
mach170 Wrote:Finally had a chance to try the new update, but I'm still having the same issue with Videos changing to Library mode. It doesn't go to the last Library view, but still sets Videos menu to Library.

Did a complete clean install of 0.9.0 mod and your updated mod.
Ahhhh so you just want it to go to files view then. I'll work on it.
Ok so Im running the newest svn build 10/07/09 with the updated mod pack and Redux 0.9.0 in 16x9. So it looks like thisImage
Is this right for the XBox?Eek
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:Ok so Im running the newest svn build 10/07/09 with the updated mod pack and Redux 0.9.0 in 16x9. So it looks like thisImage

How bad does it look if you put back the "Play Your" type writing about movies. tv shows etc? Just curious.
kautious Wrote:Ok so Im running the newest svn build 10/07/09 with the updated mod pack and Redux 0.9.0 in 16x9. So it looks like thisImage

Shocked Wow.....not sure what's going on there. I'm not using an XBOX, but I'm not sure why that would make a difference. Jezz's skin looks ok without my mod though? I have a bunch of updates to do, so I'l ldig through and see if I can find anything that might be causing that.
Aenima99x Wrote:Shocked Wow.....not sure what's going on there. I'm not using an XBOX, but I'm not sure why that would make a difference. Jezz's skin looks ok without my mod though? I have a bunch of updates to do, so I'l ldig through and see if I can find anything that might be causing that.

Thanks Aenima99Big Grin

@ SlaveUnit
Not much of a difference with the "Play Your" text on . Its the sub menu area thats very large and if I try and select one of the sub menu options (pressing UP) it hides behind a black transparent film and i can no longer see the text in the sub menu
HTPC
XBOX
Aenima99x Wrote:Ahhhh so you just want it to go to files view then. I'll work on it.

The reason this is an issue is because I have kids movies, made-for-TV movies and family videos setup as sources in Videos, but not setup as a library, since I don't want them listed in with my movies. So if the Videos menu keeps changing to library mode those source folders don't display without turning off library mode. The only time I go to Videos is to access those sources that aren't in the library.
Yeah Im in the same boat as mach170. Well not the kids movies...but other "videos". Smile

kautious...hopefully Aenima99x can fix your issue. Im clueless. Id go over there and fix it if I knew how. Im in SD as well Wink
SlaveUnit Wrote:Yeah Im in the same boat as mach170. Well not the kids movies...but other "videos". Smile

kautious...hopefully Aenima99x can fix your issue. Im clueless. Id go over there and fix it if I knew how. Im in SD as well Wink

So Im the only one with a home screen not looking like this Rolleyes Funny

SlaveUnit what is the build number you are using? I have build 21559
HTPC
XBOX