• 4(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
Aenima99x nice work on the latest mod, Liking the options for removing the useless (too me) submenu items..

Will have to take a look at the code and see how you got the horiz / vert menu working. I presume a conditional include.
Broads Wrote:Will have to take a look at the code and see how you got the horiz / vert menu working. I presume a conditional include.
Ohh please don't......it's a horrible mess. :o
I feel like it's similar to seeing a really good looking woman and then taking her clothes off and finding a beer gut. Laugh
Aenima99x Wrote:I feel like it's similar to seeing a really good looking woman and then taking her clothes off and finding a beer gut. Laugh

Ha Ha Ha Ha Big Grin
I've gotten tired of continually uploading the Mod to MediaFire, so I've now setup a GitHub repository. Link on first page. Nothing new since yesterdays update, but there will probably be a few more changes later today.
Im working on Library Stats at the mo for this Skin, how many movies in the library in total, Count how many items in whatever genre, how many music albums ect...

Done with adding more sql stuff from Nuka1195's script
& testing sofar seems not to slow down the xbox

Any interest in this?

Aenima99x. GitHub seem's to be the way to go.

Quick question. Anybody turned the recently added movies stuff into a warplist?
buges Wrote:Im working on Library Stats at the mo for this Skin, how many movies in the library in total, Count how many items in whatever genre, how many music albums ect...

Done with adding more sql stuff from Nuka1195's script
& testing sofar seems not to slow down the xbox

Any interest in this?

Yeah that sounds cool, def interested
Aenima99x, i think that the problem for the recently added is in the duplication of the layout (one for vertical menu and one for horizontal) in the include file... i was fiddling with the home.xml, trying to use conditional includes to load the various components( menu, info panel etc) and while that doesn't seems to work (my fault probably) i have modified all the ids of the menus (since the idea was to load only one at times it doesn't make sense to have different ids for the same object) and the include for recently added accordingly(i've left only one layout)... well, it turns out that with the original home (horizontal layout) plus my modifed include for recently added all works well..with my home instead all is black HuhSad

Hope this help you to pin point the problem.

ZIOLele
I was hoping that it's posible to see if you have seen the movie in the fanart view in most of the views you see a tick, but in the fanart view you don't see it
mvdaat Wrote:I was hoping that it's posible to see if you have seen the movie in the fanart view in most of the views you see a tick, but in the fanart view you don't see it

It's fixed, just get the latest updates from the git repository.
New updates added to git repository -
ADDED - PartyMode now available as an option on Music Submenu
ADDED - Apple Movie Trailer now available as an option on Movies SubMenu (Must have the Apple Movie Trailers Lite Plugin installed under plugins\video)
FIXED - Checkmark was not showing in Fanart view
Aenima99x Wrote:Yeah that sounds cool, def interested

Aenima99: Can u tell me what stats you what retrieved from the library's? (video & music, inc music vidoes) ect...

So far "all movies count" OK, & All in "what ever genre" OK

I'm cr*p at skinning, but if some one could post a mock up of a stat's display (that's better than mine. (no nice gfx ect...) ) please post a mock up.

Im just a llittle guy, that wont's to put something back to the Community Rolleyes
The font size on the Current Temp column of the Weather page needs some adjustment to show 3-digit temperatures.

mach170 Wrote:The font size on the Current Temp column of the Weather page needs some adjustment to show 3-digit temperatures.

Really that is just a symbol telling you to move because it is too hot. Smile
SlaveUnit Wrote:Really that is just a symbol telling you to move because it is too hot. Smile

Big Grin haha
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
SlaveUnit Wrote:Really that is just a symbol telling you to move because it is too hot. Smile

Oh, I wish I could move. I hate the desert.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1