• 7(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
Latest again....for the kids Smile

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCVCWSJR
Hahaha sorry again, but just did another update.

Recently Added Music has been added Smile
Thanks Aenima99x for the Recently Added Music my xbox has been running smoothly. dont know if its with the xbox but before you fix the Recently add Movies/Tvshow, it took less then 3sec to load and free up my home menu. now it takes a little over 20sec. Its something I can live with just wanted to know if you have notice it.Nod

hahaha SlaveUnit
Im sure people appreciate your help with the new download spot, but with all Aenima99x updates maybe you should do your megaupload at the end of the day.
Could get exhaustingConfused
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
kautious Wrote:Thanks Aenima99x for the Recently Added Music my xbox has been running smoothly. dont know if its with the xbox but before you fix the Recently add Movies/Tvshow, it took less then 3sec to load and free up my home menu. now it takes a little over 20sec. Its something I can live with just wanted to know if you have notice it.Nod

Shocked Damn that's not acceptable! I'm not seeing any issues on my HTPC though. If you disable the Recently Added in the skin settings, do you still have the lag? Anyone else having the same issue?
Aenima99x Wrote:Shocked Damn that's not acceptable! I'm not seeing any issues on my HTPC though. If you disable the Recently Added in the skin settings, do you still have the lag? Anyone else having the same issue?

Theres no lag if its off.
I need to get off my butt any go down to Fry's and pick out a MB and a caseOo
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
Ok, I'll look into it tomorrow and see if I can figure out what I screwed up.
Xbox users should re-size all backdrops to 960x540 ( the same as FanArt)......to help with lag issues, due to RAM limitations.

And @ SlaveUnit......Us "kids" are able to use Github now.......thanks for being so understanding though.
So anyone else having troubles with github? IF not I will stop the megaupload posting.
Aenima99x Wrote:Yeah I thought about the studio flags and MPAA icons, but I'm not sure where to put them yet. Beyond that, I'm running out of ideas. If anyone has any requests, I'm open.

Please add this option! Make it work like Transparency and not native xbox option but within the skin itself for us xbox users.

Also, a Kiosk mode like Aeon Auriga would be fantastic! Thanks for all u do.
SlaveUnit Wrote:So anyone else having troubles with github? IF not I will stop the megaupload posting.

Please continue for us "Kids"! i havent sorted out Git yet!
jarod71 Wrote:Please continue for us "Kids"! i havent sorted out Git yet!

~grin~

"not sorting out" shouldn't be an option for others to do the work for you.

just follow the instructions of this helpful post by rickatnight11 and replace

git://github.com/djh/aeon.git

with

git://github.com/aenima99x/MediaStream_Redux_Mod.git

and you should be fine in within 5 minutes.

at the moment there seem to be no issues on git..
cheers,azido :;):
Awesome, thanks for adding recently added music. Just getting the git installed then will upgrade.
azido Wrote:~grin~

"not sorting out" shouldn't be an option for others to do the work for you.

just follow the instructions of this helpful post by rickatnight11 and replace

git://github.com/djh/aeon.git

with

git://github.com/aenima99x/MediaStream_Redux_Mod.git

and you should be fine in within 5 minutes.

at the moment there seem to be no issues on git..

True enough, but I appreciate people who do post the updates for the benefit of others.
I agree even with FF as a browser github can be weird. The only real way is to use the app. I figure if ikon and kricker can bail me out from compiling the SVNs daily I can give this.

update with recently added music
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FVC3XM9
so after i run the git clone once, all i need to do when there are updates is run git pull? this will only pull the new files?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1