[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
eddard Offline
Aenima99x Wrote:Hi Laugh
I'm still here, real life just took over for a while. I honestly don't think I'll be working on this one again....I've got a new project. Wink

I hate to hear this but I want to thank you for this mod. It has proved to be ideal for my situation (Xbox).
Here are some pics of it running on our 50" Panasonic with some backgrounds I added and the RSS feed from CNN.

[Image: system.jpg]

[Image: weather.jpg]

[Image: videos.jpg]

Thanks again!
find quote
NeoDuck Offline
is there any way to make this screen show fan art in the background instead of the red curtains?

http://picasaweb.google.com/boolioncube/...3527438946
find quote
queonda Offline
zosky Wrote:I can only post 6 per reply -- so this is part 2 / 3
// 27 [Image: 33kdq0z.gif] // 28 [Image: 29z5w8h.gif] // 30 [Image: 117qx5j.gif] // 31 [Image: 2vj4srb.gif] // 32 [Image: 2l8hxtw.gif] // 39 [Image: 23m3ocj.gif]

Did Zosky ever come out with a complete transparent set of these?
find quote
pmarder Offline
Can anyone advise how to access the addon manager using this skin? I am having difficulty locating it (usually in the system menu). The only way I can access it is by working backwards after choosing "get more" for each item (video, music, etc.). Was its omission from the system menu intentional? If so, why? Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 2011-05-18 21:02 by pmarder.)
find quote
spencer1234 Offline
Does this mod work with the most recent version of MediaStream Redux 1.2.1?

I have just copied all the content from the folders into the original folders, but it just gave me some script errors from the Python script that shows the last added movies and episodes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you

Spencer1234
find quote
ZombieRobot Offline
Fan
spencer1234 Wrote:Does this mod work with the most recent version of MediaStream Redux 1.2.1?

I have just copied all the content from the folders into the original folders, but it just gave me some script errors from the Python script that shows the last added movies and episodes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you

Spencer1234

nah mate this is a old mod a lot has changed to code wont work as far as i know sorry
find quote
Crotchwig Offline
How can I change the number of recently added items? - it only shows 4 by default.

Thanks.
find quote