Changing Font Size for plot and description
Question 
Skunk could you please tell me what files and where i need to edit to change the font association for plot and description in movies/tv show?
(not the fonts.xml :-D) I was thinking to change the label for the font just for plot etc and then adding some custom fonts size to the font.xml (commented out) that way editing just the font.xml we can easily change the size for plot (you know, small tv screen & bad eyesight..... :-D )

ZIOLele
Search for all instances of ListItem.Plot would be your best bet (should be in Includes.xml and ViewsCommon.xml)
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
My question is around the same topic as this one...

Where is the code for the section circled in red?

I must have missed it but I looked all up and down Includes.xml and ViewsCommon.xml but must have overlooked the code for that section..I would Ctrl+f "Listitem.TVShowtitle" then delete that control to see if that was the one controlling it but unless messed up I just couldn't find it. Any help would be great, thx.
You're looking in the right files but it's ListItem.Label that'll be what you're after
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Font Size for plot and description0