visible if watchmode is on?
Hi,

I'm trying to make a label visible only if the "hide watched" mode is on. Is it possible? I'm trying something like:

Code:
<visible>system.getbool(myvideos.watchmode)</visible>

but doesn't work:

Code:
DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (myvideos.watchmode) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

any ideas?
I don't believe it's available. It's not a guisetting per-se - it's stored in CSettings instead.

A patch would be welcome. I believe there's a function in the HTTP-API that may already read these, so some unification could be in order.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:I don't believe it's available. It's not a guisetting per-se - it's stored in CSettings instead.

A patch would be welcome. I believe there's a function in the HTTP-API that may already read these, so some unification could be in order.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan, I'll try to make a patch. Actually, one of my main problems doing XBMC patches is when I have to do unifications, never know where to put the unified code (as static, in utils, Huh) Laugh

Do you think an infolabel such as "System.HideWatched" would be ok?

regards,
I think I'd prefer System.Setting(HideWatched) or something similar - that way we can extend it later as necessary.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi Jonathan,

I've implemented the option to get System.Setting(HideWatched) from skins. The patch is in this ticket. Let me know if you think it is ok. Here it seems to work. Oo

regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
visible if watchmode is on?0