Hopefully Simple TV question
I just switched to Aeon Auriga and love it, but the TV library has pics of the TV shows in a 16:9 window seemingly like for a screen shot of the show. Neither a poster or a banner fits it. I dont see the options to change the view: showcase, list, etc. What am i missing? What can i do to have a TV show image show properly?

Forgive me if this has been asked many times before. I tried searching a bit and didnt find what i needed.
Hey there Thermos...

I think you might be referring to the wide-aspect thumbs for TV shows that was recently adopted by the Aeon/Auriga skin. Please see the thread below for more info:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49761

Hope this helps you!
that does help. didn't know this was the new way. i thought it must be something like this that i had missed. but the question is now, when i try to change the thumb for the show in xbmc for the tv show none of these show up. do i have to add these manually? i would think they would show up since it seems they are being uploaded to thetvdb.com.

ill save them and add them manually if need be, but surely i must be doing something wrong. i would think they would show up when i choose a thumbnail for the show, but i dont see them.
there are plenty of mods now floating around .. that let you use posters
@Thermos: You're not doing anything wrong mate. The reason they don't show up when you go to choose a thumbnail is because that feature isn't implemented yet at thetvdb.org. You'll have to first wait until they update their side of things and then wait until the good folks at XBMC update the scraper to include the new thumbnail sizes. From what I've heard it's all in the process of being worked on now and should be available soon-ish.

Until then, you'll have to either manually down load and set the thumbnails or as pletopia suggested, use one of the mods to allow poster artwork.

Hope that clears some things up for you. Smile
thanks guys. thats clears things up perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hopefully Simple TV question0