Plugins offering streaming HD (High-Definition) video content?
Question 
Just built an HTPC but the only streaming HD content I can see so far is the Apple Trailers. Are there any other plugins that offer HD content?
Gametrailers HD worked a while ago but not anymore, so i think there are no other plugins than Apple Movie Trailers that streams HD video. No
Wow, bummer. Guess I won't be canceling my cable after all =\
Why not suggest websites which offer free HD content instead as requests for new plugins? Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Why not suggest websites which offer free HD content instead as requests for new plugins? Huh

Anyone know of any?
@klato
It's like asking hey, I'd really like to see something in high definition, anything really, fed up with the SD stuff! Smile

Some of the plugins I wrote offer content in HD (mostly meaning High Quality rather than usual HD definition) - check the plugin settings.

Microsoft Channel 9 Videos
GameSpot Videos
Eurogamer TV
Also navi-x has alot of hd...I know warehouse13 under syfi was stuttering on my xbox indicating it was indeed hd....

--wish someone has a neato fix for hd on the xbox goodness....
@lewis.donofrio
press "O" key or press Title button on Xbox remote to get technical details on the audio/video streams, including the resolution, cache size etc...
I also found this:

http://mashable.com/2008/11/13/free-hd-video/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugins offering streaming HD (High-Definition) video content?0