Will HomePlug AV (200Mbps Powerline HD) provide enough bandwidth for three Xboxes?
Question 
Hi all,

I have 3 XBOX's in my house, one downstairs and one in both kids bedrooms. I have a PC which I use for storing all my media stuff on. What I would like to know is if I was to connect all 3 Xboxes and PC together using 200MB Homeplug AV devices would this setup provide enough bandwidth for all 3 xboxs to play avi movies hosted on the PC via SMB share simultaneously. Shocked

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Paul.
Just by way of an update.

Bought 4x Solwise 200MB Pushbutton Homeplug AV units and they are working an absolute treat!

Movies are hosted on a Windows XP Pro PC with a USB Wireless adapter and it's streaming AVI's to all 3 XBOX's simultaneously with no problems whatsover. I was going to buy a SAMBA enabled NAS enclosure because I wasn't sure if the wireless was up to the job but it looks like I don't have to now Big Grin

Now that I have all the XBOX's online I see just how powerful the XBMC software really is. What an awesome system - and all for FREE!

Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will HomePlug AV (200Mbps Powerline HD) provide enough bandwidth for three Xboxes?0