Aeon Multiplex & Showcase icons problem
Hello,

I've been trying to search for this problem though without any welcoming results. My problem is as followed on the picture, the icons are misplaced in the movie thumbs.

And I've seen screens where the icons are aligned with the movie title. Eek

Another question about the extrathumbs, there is no faster way than to manually add a folder named "extrathumbs" in each movie folder? (Not complaining, awesome mod and really nice feature)

Cheers and thanks for any info Laugh
Not sure what to tell you about the icons, but the fastest method of adding extrathumbs (that I know of) is to use EMM. You can set the number of extrathumbs to be created in EMM, and it should create the folder and add thumbs itself.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. Hope this helps.
Sinom Wrote:Hello,

I've been trying to search for this problem though without any welcoming results. My problem is as followed on the picture, the icons are misplaced in the movie thumbs.

And I've seen screens where the icons are aligned with the movie title. Eek

Another question about the extrathumbs, there is no faster way than to manually add a folder named "extrathumbs" in each movie folder? (Not complaining, awesome mod and really nice feature)

Cheers and thanks for any info Laugh
Are you using Auriga with the option to use the old multiplex view? if so you will need to copy the .xml file in the media folder Media/multiplex/old includes_mediaflags.xml move that file into the skins 720p folder and that should fix your problemWink
Also there is a application on the forum which will create the extra thumbs from your media files and create the extra thumbs folders for all your films automatically . serach for thumber
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks paul and srk-mac, the thumber program worked great.

And I tried moving that file you said, and it fixed it Rolleyes

Thanks for the help! Laugh
Sinom Wrote:Thanks paul and srk-mac, the thumber program worked great.

And I tried moving that file you said, and it fixed it Rolleyes

Thanks for the help! Laugh
Glad i could helpSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Multiplex & Showcase icons problem0