Menu bar scrolls fast by itself after starting XMBC
Im using the latest build of XBMC with Aeon Auriga and what Im experiencing is every now and then, after I start XBMC, the menu bar starts to scroll extremely fast all by itself. Its like Im pressing the left or right arrow key and holding it down. Thats the only way I can describe it. The first time it happened I thought the key might be stuck, but its definately not.

What could be causing this?

Thanks
This sometimes happens to me as well and I think it's mouse related. If I have my mouse on my second monitor which is positioned on the right side of the primary monitor displaying XBMC my main menu scrolls like stupid to the right. If I then move my mouse to the primary monitor it stops. But I need to move the mouse to the center of the primary monitor.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu bar scrolls fast by itself after starting XMBC0