Video Preview in Aeon missing?
Sad 
I need some help. When I play one of my movies and pressing the "Esc" key i can't seem to go back to my movie. All i get is the movies' sound in my speakers, but not video is showing Sad If i use XBMC's preinstalled skins (like the PM3), it can show my movie playing in a little window that i can click on, and it will go back to my movie, but not in Aeon? Oo An other thing is also if i'm going to play one of my movies, and want to stop it to go back to my movie list, there isn't any "stop-button" Huh

I'm using the Aeon Hitcher MOD with some extra modifications (Multiplex + Night theme). But this issue is the same in Aeon Stark theme too.

I have already tried to seach the different forums, but couldn't find anything about this issue.

Hope you can help me.Nod
To get back to the fullscreen view (no matter if it is a song playing in the background or a movie) press "Tab". For movies you will end up seeing the movie, for music you will see the music visualization.

To stop a movie Hitcher added a "Stop" OSD button on the right side of the "Play" OSD button.
To pause a movie, use the "Play" OSD button. Maybe someone should mod this button to toggle when clicked to display a "Pause" button and vice versa. You can also press the "Space" key of your keyboard to pause a movie.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
To stop video/music press 'x' or as said use Hitchers stop button mod.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks a lot guys! Laugh

But it could still be fantastic, if there was a mod who could show your Video Playing. For instance - I'm playing a movie. I'll go to my Home Menu while the movie is still playing. But in Aeon, it only show me my Home Menu and the sound of the movie playing in the background. If I want to go back, my only option is to start the movie all over again from my list in "Movies". Blush

Thanks for the stop button ! Big Grin
daniel123 Wrote:But it could still be fantastic, if there was a mod who could show your Video Playing. For instance - I'm playing a movie. I'll go to my Home Menu while the movie is still playing. But in Aeon, it only show me my Home Menu and the sound of the movie playing in the background. If I want to go back, my only option is to start the movie all over again from my list in "Movies". Blush

Didn't you read my answer? Press the "Tab" key on your keyboard and you will get back to the fullscreen view showing your video playing.

EDIT: Furthermore I wouldn't know where there would be enough space to display the currently playing movie. Only on the homescreen where the album covers show if music is playing. But all other views are fully packed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Ahh, sorry. missed that part!

Thanks alot! Smile
daniel123 Wrote:Ahh, sorry. missed that part!

Thanks alot! Smile

would be nice to see your movie while going into menus... (like some other skins)
Supercar1000 Wrote:would be nice to see your movie while going into menus... (like some other skins)
The trouble is there's not a space that's free for all views.
Hitcher Wrote:The trouble is there's not a space that's free for all views.

how about an overlay like you did in the earlier days of auriga?
cheers,azido :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Preview in Aeon missing?0